Sky Sports Racism And Sectarian Reporting

Just watched it there and it said CHELSEA fans were involved in racist behaviour on a london to Manchester train.

Next report was FOOTBALL fans on Thursday chanting sectarian songs on glasgow to Perth train, they were believed to have been at the Europa cup game in Glasgow.

Dont know of many Inter Milan fans from Perth.

Why are these bastards never named.

It's getting worse

Just watched it there and it said CHELSEA fans were involved in racist behaviour on a london to Manchester train.

Next report was FOOTBALL fans on Thursday chanting sectarian songs on glasgow to Perth train, they were believed to have been at the Europa cup game in Glasgow.

Dont know of many Inter Milan fans from Perth.

Why are these bastards never named.

It's getting worse

(tu)

Best fans in the world, you know..

Can tell you the time right down to the minute as well..

Yes, you're absolutey right. I should give credit where credit's due. Evening Times: time-keeping journalists extraordinaire.

I'm not surprised by this. Even by the standards of sellic fans, the Perth sellic fans are tremendous cunts in my experience.

Anyway, I'm sure Collymore will be all over this shortly. He hates sectarianism, don't you know.

The bastards prob have some sort of superinjuction on the media to protect thier brand name

It often feels like it, doesn't it. Although, if they do, kudos to the Dundee based Courier...

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/perth-kinross/celtic-fans-hunted-after-sectarian-singing-on-glasgow-to-perth-train-1.845515

Seems you have to go east to find a publication that'll tell it how it is without fear of offending the green and grey hordes.

It often feels like it, doesn't it. Although, if they do, kudos to the Dundee based Courier...

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/perth-kinross/celtic-fans-hunted-after-sectarian-singing-on-glasgow-to-perth-train-1.845515

Seems you have to go east to find a publication that'll tell it how it is without fear of offending the green and grey hordes.

This contribution in the reply section kinda sums up what we're up against when the sellic are caught singing sectarian songs

Forget the murders,rapists,thieves,thugs and other slime that infest our country,let's concentrate on a few revelers singing songs that most of us couldn't care less about. It's more important to stop people expressing themselves than preventing the criminals above.

Also notice the DR can't bring themselves to state Holyrood Sceondary is a RC school when reporting the stabbing at the school.

Whenever it's a "good news" story they're falling over themselves for quotes from the local priest and bishop.

I've also noticed that every story concerning them must have the word champions somewhere in the first sentence.