*** Motherwell Home End Tickets Updates ***

Everybody is trying for home end tickets obviously but finding it hard to come across ways of getting them.

I joined the well society :lol: but ths membership number wouldn't come through in time so wouldn't be able to use it for tickets so canceled before the tenner came out my account.

If anybody thinks of ways to get tickets or hears of motherwell selling to Rangers fans can we keep each other updated?

I'm just trying to get as many as possible for my bus, we only have 3 away and 4 home tickets so far.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With hundreds of ticketless fans hanging about, its not looking good from a safety point of view.The police should step in now and force the full stand to be opened,rather than waiting till they have crowd control problems on Sun and possibly opening it then resulting in crushing or worse. From a safety perspective this game is turning into a policing nightmare,both in the home end and outside.

That's as good as saying Rangers must be forced to sell more tickets to Motherwell fans and let them sit round the track. There will only be trouble of there is Rangers fans looking for it, and the only thing police will be forcing is fans without tickets not to go. Save everyone the greif and go to the pub.

That's as good as saying Rangers must be forced to sell more tickets to Motherwell fans and let them sit round the track. There will only be trouble of there is Rangers fans looking for it, and the only thing police will be forcing is fans without tickets not to go. Save everyone the greif and go to the pub.

The difference is mate, we've sold out of all our tickets. Half of fir park will be lying empty. Sporting integrity??? My arse.

Away n no talk pish, if a Motherwell fan bangs a bear in the home end, are you saying he was looking for it, just because he was sitting in the wrong end?

Why are you assuming that trouble can only be caused by Rangers fans?

Oh and for your information I have a ticket.

Difference is there will be thousands of empty seats at Fir Park!

2 points on your post that are completely wrong.

1st Rangers offered the normal amount allocated to Motherwell because they never normally even sell that, and have completely sold out the rest of the stadium, whilst they are deliberately only giving us 1 third of a stand when the rest of said stand will sit empty. Ridiculous to be honest.

2nd point, I can't believe you would assume that if there is any trouble then it must be down to Rangers supporters in the first place. Why ?

Two completely cuntish comments.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see any legal reason why Rangers fans could be thrown out of the Motherwell end if all they are doing is enjoying a game of football (and that includes cheering on either team if they score etc). Only if they become involved in an argument or fight with Motherwell fans could they be chucked out and if that were to happen then the Motherwell fan would also need to be chucked out. I remember at Rugby Park the police as much said the same thing at the game and then they cleared a bit of space for Rangers fans to move to.

Good idea to move it if any of the admins can?

I just seen it on the Motherwell forum :lol: thinking we are thick for trying, well we already have four and can guarantee you thousands of Rangers fans will be in the home end, so get it up ye!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see any legal reason why Rangers fans could be thrown out of the Motherwell end if all they are doing is enjoying a game of football (and that includes cheering on either team if they score etc). Only if they become involved in an argument or fight with Motherwell fans could they be chucked out and if that were to happen then the Motherwell fan would also need to be chucked out. I remember at Rugby Park the police as much said the same thing at the game and then they cleared a bit of space for Rangers fans to move to.

You're wrong.

The owners can ask for anyone to be removed for any reason. Stewards would facilitate this.

You may have recourse to seek a refund, good luck with that one.

Where it gets riskier is if plod get involved as legislation exists to have a person arrested if they refuse to leave.

Its the same at music venues, pubs, clubs etc.

You dont have to be in the wrong, but if you're asked to leave and refuse to you're heading for trouble.