Still Game Cast

Pedro

Was wondering who the Still Game cast support.

I think I know some of them

Greg Hemphill (Victor) - Heard he was a Tim

Paul Riley (Winston) - Tim

I did hear from my best mate, that Ford Kiernan ( Jack) supports Rangers!

Can anyone clarify that, and anyone know who the other cast support?

They are all tims

Once again I have been bullshitted by my mates :angry2:

No your mates are right Ford is a Rangers supporter. Check out the Still Game extra's CD he takes the pish out of Greg :mutley:

True?

They are all tims

No your mates are right Ford is a Rangers supporter. Check out the Still Game extra's CD he takes the pish out of Greg :mutley:

True?

I was always led to believe they were all rabids.

They are all tims

True?

Ford seems like a Rangers fan.

Dont know why though.

They are all tims

True?

Dont know why though.

I think your confusing him with his character, 'the big man'. :D

They are all tims

True?

Dont know why though.

I think your confusing him with his character, 'the big man'. :D

:mutley:

They are all bheggars except Ford Kiernan, a close relative of his worked beside me. He is a Bluenose, hemphill is a Prod but supports the mhanks, slum landlord kohli also supports the mhanks ! :sherlock:

They are all bheggars except Ford Kiernan, a close relative of his worked beside me. He is a Bluenose, hemphill is a Prod but supports the mhanks, slum landlord kohli also supports the mhanks ! :sherlock:

slum lndlord only supports them cause our fans racially abused mark walters when he first signed

you couldnt make it up do they not know going to san giro i couldnt buy a banana all the way along london road

if they know theyre history and if they dont just make something up :rangers:

They are all tims. Although the wee fat one, can't mind his name doesn't really like football. He prefers the boxing.

Me and my Dad met the stall one with the dark hair up in hospitality at Parkhead one night for a Champions League game against either Valencia or Juventus - can't remember and that's what he was telling us.

Before anyone starts, it was a freebie - free food & drink and there was plenty of bluenoses there.

They are all tims. Although the wee fat one, can't mind his name doesn't really like football. He prefers the boxing.

Me and my Dad met the stall one with the dark hair up in hospitality at Parkhead one night for a Champions League game against either Valencia or Juventus - can't remember and that's what he was telling us.

Before anyone starts, it was a freebie - free food & drink and there was plenty of bluenoses there.

Still wouldn't have went :craphead:

Plain and simple this one, actors are all bleeding heart sympathy grabbing whiney pity seeking types with no real spine or identity, the team most of them associate themselves with is easy to guess. Except that Hibs one, Ecks pal, that minces around in the company of Tom Cruise.

If pushed they usually say PertickThistle which is like saying nothing at all.

Still wouldn't have went :craphead:

I never look a gifthorse in the mouth. I'd have been watching the game on telly anyways.

:ph34r::unsure:

Greg is from Canada which is good bluenose territory. Possibly.

Basically I have no idea and don't really care as all their stuff is sub-pantomime bollocks.

I'm a right barrel of laughs, me.