dunfermline wages fall short!

bell824

Yes it is a sad story that our beloved gers owe dunfermline this £85k, but surely they had not budgeted this to their season's earnings's

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17210537

yes we seem to have been a club outliving our income and boy we now are paying for it!!

but to blame us for their shortfall when they could not have budgeted for surely this is ALSO worng!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well of couse that is also true WE don not contibute to this fotball leauge :wanker:

then again another post says england here we come :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as far as i am concerned dunfermline have posted bonuses outwith their expectation's!!!

like i say we cannot talk as we are now in this position, but for a provincial club they have made a bigger error!!

I'm sorry for Dunfermline and any other club we owe cash. Yes, even Dundee Utd. It's a point of principle with me. I hated owing anyone money. I'm not sure what will happen but is it not the case that the SPL can pay the clubs what we owe out of the SPL income share which would have gone to RFC? Administration may prevent such a scenario but it depends on SPL rules.

yes that is probablt (definatly) true, join the fuckin line to get your money,

my biggest isue is it is anothrtimmy kick to the bollocks that we are getting the blame for this!!!!

still not the fact that they should not have budgeted for this cash

although it does seem we have a cheeck to ask those declan cunt's for money up front when you read that story!!!

but i would agree with most bar the unwashed from ibrox even if it means i cannot enter the piggery for as long as i should live!!!!!!!

More casualties of Whyte's disgraceful behaviour.

Still, some of our fellow fans will be rejoicing that we are up by £85k and it is someone else who is getting fucked!

Exactly.

If someone told you last year we wouldn't be able to pay Dunfermline ticket money of £85k, you'd tell me to 'fuck right off', so how anyone can be happy at this is beyond me... even if it's to prove a point. Rangers Can't Pay Dunfermline and people are clapping that?!?

I'm sorry for Dunfermline and any other club we owe cash. Yes, even Dundee Utd. It's a point of principle with me. I hated owing anyone money. I'm not sure what will happen but is it not the case that the SPL can pay the clubs what we owe out of the SPL income share which would have gone to RFC? Administration may prevent such a scenario but it depends on SPL rules.

This.... it's the way decent people were brought up.

Yes it is a sad story that our beloved gers owe dunfermline this £85k, but surely they had not budgeted this to their season's earnings's

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17210537

yes we seem to have been a club outliving our income and boy we now are paying for it!!

but to blame us for their shortfall when they could not have budgeted for surely this is ALSO worng!!

It doesn't seem to be unreasonable to factor expected monies from games versus Raangers into your budget ... you can base the amount on historic figures.

from what i can gather dunfermline (and dundee) can apply to the spl/sfa boards to get theier money owed withheld from whatrangers is owed out of tv revenue and leauge money owed, but once again as i say the bbc are sticking their oar in the mire!!

yes that is probablt (definatly) true, join the fuckin line to get your money,

my biggest isue is it is anothrtimmy kick to the bollocks that we are getting the blame for this!!!!

still not the fact that they should not have budgeted for this cash

Why shouldn't they have budgeted for a large home league game against the champions?

I would agree if it was a cup game but ffs some compassion wouldn't go amiss.

It's both, and the level of embarrassment over the situation wouldn't have been altered had it only been Dundee United.

The level of embarrassment would never change. I just dislike Stephen Thompson.

I know it won't make any difference now, but when we do recover I hope we repay every penny to SPL Clubs.

Why shouldn't they have budgeted for a large home league game against the champions?

I would agree if it was a cup game but ffs some compassion wouldn't go amiss.

Empathy would be more appropriate. We wouldn't be happy about this if it was us.

Hopefully they can find a way to cover this short fall. Not a bad club and seemingly run by decent folk.

It's both, and the level of embarrassment over the situation wouldn't have been altered had it only been Dundee United.

Spot on. As a group of fans, we could do a lot worse than collect £2 off every fan going in on Saturday and pay dunfermline on behalf of the club, without putting the money into the administration pot. If that was allowed. (tu)

Spot on. As a group of fans, we could do a lot worse than collect £2 off every fan going in on Saturday and pay dunfermline on behalf of the club, without putting the money into the administration pot. If that was allowed. (tu)

That would be perfect. As Casey has already pointed out in another thread, the fans can maintain a level of dignity and class even if the people/person running the club dont.

Excellent idea. I'm with JCDBigBear on that - I hate owing people money, and don't think other clubs should suffer due to our mismanagement (even though Scumdee Utd are a bunch of arse bandits). The way things have been going, though, God alone knows where any collected money would end up.

Excellent idea. I'm with JCDBigBear on that - I hate owing people money, and don't think other clubs should suffer due to our mismanagement (even though Scumdee Utd are a bunch of arse bandits). The way things have been going, though, God alone knows where any collected money would end up.

If it was organized properly and put on all websites etc then I would like to think that worse case scenario we could get fifty grand to give to dunfermline. (tu)