dunfermline wages fall short!

bell824

I agree with Casey -

I am proud to be Rangers Supporter, but I am ashamed that we have a complete and utter sewer rat at the helm of our club. I no longer give a fuck what his end game is, he has caused us nothing but shame and embarrassment since he walked in the door.

Whyte says" there is more pain to come", I can only hope that it is headed his way and someone knocks the shit out of the little fucking gypsy bastard.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Casey -

I am proud to be Rangers Supporter, but I am ashamed that we have a complete and utter sewer rat at the helm of our club. I no longer give a fuck what his end game is, he has caused us nothing but shame and embarrassment since he walked in the door.

Whyte says" there is more pain to come", I can only hope that it is headed his way and someone knocks the shit out of the little fucking gypsy bastard.

This. (tu)

Yes it is a sad story that our beloved gers owe dunfermline this £85k, but surely they had not budgeted this to their season's earnings's

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17210537

yes we seem to have been a club outliving our income and boy we now are paying for it!!

but to blame us for their shortfall when they could not have budgeted for surely this is ALSO worng!!

Realy the money we owe them would count towards their general income - and had they received it they would still be "living within their means".

Edit: I see some have already responded with a bit of dignity.

Personally i'm disgusted with this situation, we should make a point of paying Dunfermline as soon as physically possible. I know they have other cash flow problems but the £85k would ease that significantly.

If we fill Ibrox again this week the cash for the last 3000 tickets sold should go straight to them.

More casualties of Whyte's disgraceful behaviour.

Still, some of our fellow fans will be rejoicing that we are up by £85k and it is someone else who is getting fucked!

You don't half talk some rubbish.

The club were in the shit before the cup game. Losses of £1m then just under half a million. Costs being cut and stands closed before the game but hey why let the facts get in the way of one of your twenty a day rants.

And did the administrators not say both clubs would get their money or did I imagine that part?

The club were in the shit before the cup game. Losses of £1m then just under half a million. Costs being cut and stands closed before the game but hey why let the facts get in the way of one of your twenty a day rants.

And did the administrators not say both clubs would get their money or did I imagine that part?

Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck if they were in the shit before that game.

Even more reason for us to pay the money they are owed

I agree with Casey -

Great post!

Shows how much the Spl needs rangers.

Shame for Dunfermline, but theirs always going to be casualties going into administration, but if they can't pay 60% of their wages because they lost 80 grand then obviously they've got financial issues of their own. Id rather we got our own house in order before offering hand outs to Dunfermline on the supporters behalf.

They never sell out east end park, I'd be surprised if this was soley down to us not paying.

But the SPL doesn't need Rangers remember.

Pathetic, If Dunfermline had played St Mirren that day they would have had some money towards players wages. Cant believe that people are trying to make this out to be a positive or a warning to other teams.

You are right the SPL doesn't need a Rangers that don't pay there way. Its a sad day when a team the size of Rangers is forcing other teams nearer the edge and Rangers fans are using that to score cheap points about our own self worth.

Defending our traditions......but not dignity, respect or doing the right thing, it would seem.

Pathetic, If Dunfermline had played St Mirren that day they would have had some money towards players wages. Cant believe that people are trying to make this out to be a positive or a warning to other teams.

You are right the SPL doesn't need a Rangers that don't pay there way. Its a sad day when a team the size of Rangers is forcing other teams nearer the edge and Rangers fans are using that to score cheap points about our own self worth.

It can't be only down to us not paying, no way.

Yes it is a sad story that our beloved gers owe dunfermline this £85k, but surely they had not budgeted this to their season's earnings's

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17210537

yes we seem to have been a club outliving our income and boy we now are paying for it!!

but to blame us for their shortfall when they could not have budgeted for surely this is ALSO worng!!

OH FFS get a grip - stop glorying in another clubs mis-fortune.

How the hell could they have planned for Rangers NOT paying them - they are perfectly entitled to plan on having the OF at least twice while in the SPL and perfectly entitled to think we would pay!

Our mis-fortunes do have knock on effects and I cant believe anyone who cares for the game would want others to suffer due to our 'custodians' mis-management or glory in someone else having difficulties. That is like saying I have cancer so I hope that chap I hate also gets it!

If only it was Dundee United and not Dunfermline.

Same Dunfermline who were fined for screwing Rangers fans?

Not that I condone not paying either, but I don't understand United being hated for screwing us a couple of seasons back, when Dunfermline have been fined for crewing us as well.

Also, its not entirely our fault, although it will have played a big part.

Dunfermlines crowds have been woeful this season, its not our responisibilty to get their fans through the turnstiles.

Anyone making negative comments about Dunfermline should remember john Yorkston's comments about us being in administration.

This is partially the result of our chairmans non paying of bills...as is the redundencies that are coming within rangers and our suppliers. I hope the group of fans that are happy with his tactics on here are comfortable with the results from them.....

Exactly.

If someone told you last year we wouldn't be able to pay Dunfermline ticket money of £85k, you'd tell me to 'fuck right off', so how anyone can be happy at this is beyond me... even if it's to prove a point. Rangers Can't Pay Dunfermline and people are clapping that?!?

Maybe we could pay them out of the Arsenal shares money, or get the 250K back from Banstead

More casualties of Whyte's disgraceful behaviour.

Still, some of our fellow fans will be rejoicing that we are up by £85k and it is someone else who is getting fucked!

Who is rejoicing Casey, no fan would and if they did they ain't human.

I feel sorry for Dunfermline and hope we can pay them soon.

At the same time though, the press stories blaming Rangers for their troubles is shameful. Dunfermline lost £1m last season and £250k this season, which indicates they already had problems. We didn't help, but we didn't cause them.

This story is a right kick in the bawz to any deluded fools who think the SPL can exist without Rangers. Proof positive that is not the case.

Exactly.

If someone told you last year we wouldn't be able to pay Dunfermline ticket money of £85k, you'd tell me to 'fuck right off', so how anyone can be happy at this is beyond me... even if it's to prove a point. Rangers Can't Pay Dunfermline and people are clapping that?!?

No one is clapping at it. Take your head out from your own arse for a while.