Fuck the SPL and every team in it

i would hope that if we manage to stuggle through the situation we are in at the moment, that we don't forget how the SPL and every team it has turned their backs on us.

For all 140 years of our history, our club made scottish football, there is no question in that, our club keeps scottish football alive and it boils my blood to not see any other clubs or even the SPL, speak out even in the slightest to help our cause!

If we were to go under, personally i would not even think of starting up again, i would let scottish football die like they have let us.

Okay to not start up again is a shitey idea and one I hope you say in anger

I however would prefer to never attend an away match again not even Scottish cup games

Ibrox only, I would also decline a TV deal and keep it in house if we could

Fuck em all

Dunfermline and Motherwell are the only teams that I heard giving us some backing, and we owed the pars money as well!! Dundee utd and Celtic especially can gtf! When they are dying, I know what my stance will be and I will alway remember this.

Dunfermline and Motherwell are the only teams that I heard giving us some backing, and we owed the pars money as well!! Dundee utd and Celtic especially can gtf! When they are dying, I know what my stance will be and I will alway remember this.

The St Mirren chairman (Gilmour?) came across as a reasonable bloke

Okay to not start up again is a shitey idea and one I hope you say in anger

I however would prefer to never attend an away match again not even Scottish cup games

Ibrox only, I would also decline a TV deal and keep it in house if we could

Fuck em all

I'm boycotting away games now.

The club should sell "beambacks" for Ibrox and hopefully the atmosphere would be like an away game.

Let's stop giving these shitey wee diddy clubs our money and make sure it goes to The Rangers. :angry:

It would be very British of us.

The key questions:

1 - would the authorities allow it? (UEFA, FA, the police)

2 - how many English leagues down would we need to go?

3 - if it would take 10 years or more to make the premiership, it would be a long term strategy. Could we the fans stand it.

4 - in England, we'd become far more attractive as an investment opportunity. What would be the cash difference in investment between RFC in Scotland, and RFC in England?