Another creditor paid off in full!

DarcheVinny

It has been brought to my attention, that another of Rangers creditors has been paid off in full, by a loyal supporter, who wishes to remain anonymous.

Argyll and Bute Council were owed £406.80 by Rangers, and this individual has now paid this, crossing another creditor off the list.

:praise:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing gesture, yet again - we really are the people. :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

Whereas others in Scottish football will content themselves to nick some poor bugger's wheelchair from their own stadium or sing about the Ibrox Disaster.

Although its a great gesture & well done to all involved I'd rather everybody used money to hire the best legal team in the country to take on the SFA.

I'm sure the money wasted on the red & black scarves would have paid for that...........c'est la vie.

Great gesture by the fellow bear, not many people would do that.

However, Am i not right in thinking that if a CVA went through all these "Minor" creditors are almost wiped off? Or if not wiped off get very, very little back?

Great gesture by the fellow bear, not many people would do that.

However, Am i not right in thinking that if a CVA went through all these "Minor" creditors are almost wiped off? Or if not wiped off get very, very little back?

Yes.

Thats why we want them paid back mate. We dont want folk harbouring resentment at our club for not paying money that could make or break their small businesses.

Yes.

Thats why we want them paid back mate. We dont want folk harbouring resentment at our club for not paying money that could make or break their small businesses.

Agreed.

So let's have a centralised list or something so we can put our names beside it and take care of them.

Is there a list of small creditors still to be paid??

Perhaps us RM users could all chip in to pay off a debt/some debts?

Pages 48, 49 and 50: http://www.rangers.co.uk/staticFiles/fe/a8/0,,5~174334,00.pdf

I've not had the chance to look yet, but I plan to remove a couple myself. Well done to the people who have already done so, starting (as far as I'm aware) with someone not a million miles from this post... :ph34r:

Pages 48, 49 and 50: http://www.rangers.co.uk/staticFiles/fe/a8/0,,5~174334,00.pdf

I've not had the chance to look yet, but I plan to remove a couple myself. Well done to the people who have already done so, starting (as far as I'm aware) with someone not a million miles from this post... :ph34r:

You Bears make me proud :praise:

Incredible amount of money to pay off, really. Top work that man!

An updated list would go down well.

You'll be lucky to get an updated list. Duff & Phelps were asked for one last week, after other creditors had been paid, and they still havent bothered replying.

Incredible amount of money to pay off, really. Top work that man!An updated list would go down well.

Good shout especially with pay day coming up, hopefully a few bears feeling generous :)

I cant get intot he pdf of the list. Anyhoo, how could we coordinate who pays who, to avoid some wee guy in Paisley getting paid 20 times ;-))...can we arrange that somehow here through RM. Oversaes Bears will have to wire money or Paypal or something.

Way ahead of ye mate. (tu)

I've been waiting for a suitable post to publicly announce that WVB was the man who settled the debt in Inverness on behalf of the club.

And whilst I know you have (unusually) shut your mouth regarding your action - I think it's well worthy of recognition by the RM members for your selfless gesture.

I applaud you, WVB - and I hope this outing serves as an inspiration to others considering such an act.

Simply put - thank you Mr WVB!

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: