Message to Bill Miller

Fuck you asshole you made bold claims which you failed to back up. Now as an excuse you quote one banner at a game, to set the record straight most of us Rangers fans where more and willing to give you a chance :wanker:

You can't even spell you fanny. Have you still got your wee banner? doh.

Fuck you stupid cunt i'm sure most people on here will be more interested in the future of the club than my spelling

Are people on here seriously gonna stick up for an american asswipe who has wasted everyones time, his excuse being a dirty fucking sheet at a game go fuck yourself

If i was going to buy something as big a rangers and i had a group of fans hounding me, when i am trying to save their club in all honestly i would tell them to go fuck themselves.

Although he did state that he didnt think he get us out of financial troubles as her primary reason for pulling out, the fans where a secondary reason.

Oh fucking gone steal a brain you cocksuckers read my previous posts, its idiots like you have sat back recently and let cunts like Craig Whyte come in and fucking rape us

There are dozens of people to direct your anger at before Bill Miller.

Oh beleive me mate i have and i will continue to, he's just getting it just now (tu)

Oh fucking gone steal a brain you cocksuckers read my previous posts, its idiots like you have sat back recently and let cunts like Craig Whyte come in and fucking rape us

It's you toss bags over in ff that held on sdm every word, now your doing the same with mini, so you fuck off back to ff and tell that fat bastard to choke on his own spew you fat fuck

It's you toss bags over in ff that held on sdm every word, now your doing the same with mini, so you fuck off back to ff and tell that fat bastard to choke on his own spew you fat fuck

Never been on ff, i'm skinny not fat and i haven't mentioned paul murray and oh yeah suck my dick motherfucker :wanker:

Apparently all these terrible emails he has recieved made him want to pull out, FFS i cant believe this :anguish:

Mate he's talking pish, this was very strong bid true but it was never real

clearly didn't have a pot to piss in.

Clearly he did have a pot to piss in ... and preferred pissing in his pot to pissing down the drain as soon as he saw the extent of the financial crisis at Rangers.