Message to Bill Miller

Never been on ff, i'm skinny not fat and i haven't mentioned paul murray and oh yeah suck my dick motherfucker :wanker:

I hope to fuck that you are a silly wee boy sitting in his house with no pals, cos if your not, I can't believe that's the only language you can find to use in an argument.

Fuck you asshole you made bold claims which you failed to back up. Now as an excuse you quote one banner at a game, to set the record straight most of us Rangers fans where more and willing to give you a chance :wanker:

You're a fucking wankstain.

Fuck you asshole you made bold claims which you failed to back up. Now as an excuse you quote one banner at a game, to set the record straight most of us Rangers fans where more and willing to give you a chance :wanker:

I don't think banners reading 'go home yank' fucking helped do you?

Are people on here seriously gonna stick up for an american asswipe who has wasted everyones time, his excuse being a dirty fucking sheet at a game go fuck yourself

You are a sad wee phanny

I hope to fuck that you are a silly wee boy sitting in his house with no pals, cos if your not, I can't believe that's the only language you can find to use in an argument.

Thats right mate i'm a silly wee boy sitting in the house with no pals :disappointment: just like your a senial old fuck with piss running down his leg. kiss my ass :wanker:

FFS bears theres enough division in our support without Bear on Bear abuse ..... Feelings are running high after another setback we just have to dust ourselves down & see what the next option is...

you a fucking gimp

You really should have paid more attention to your english teacher at school son. If you actually spent any time there at at all.

Your command of the english language is appalling. It appears your only recourse to anyone who disagrees with you is a mouthful of foul language.

Which labels you as a unintelligent little boy.

You really need to brush up on your language skills before you come on here and mix it with the big boys.

This is a very pointless thread. The guy has pulled out. That's it. I don't see how we can blame him for anything. Alot of you seem to think Because he didn't buy us he automatically deserves abuse. People need to grow up.

You really should have paid more attention to your english teacher at school son. If you actually spent any time there at at all.

Your command of the english language is appalling. It appears your only recourse to anyone who disagrees with you is a mouthful of foul language.

Which labels you as a unintelligent little boy.

You really need to brush up on your language skills before you come on here and mix it with the big boys.

dude you need to shut the fuck up, this is a messageboard nothing more, i don't come back at people who disagree with me i comeback at every moron who puts something pathetic like duh its people like you who did this duh shut the fuck up you sad cunt. its a messageboard if you put as much effort into your life as you do on your posts you may actually have got some where :wanker:

Emotions are high. We are all stressed but not cool throwing insults at one another.

An American guy thought he'd invest in a club that is in dire financial poverty, he is entitled to think about it. This club has American players in it. It is a club that many Americans support.

I'm sorry if any of you are offended.

Miller has every right to take his money as far away from Whyte and Duff and Phelps and all the rest as he can.

Emotions are high. We are all stressed but not cool throwing insults at one another.

An American guy thought he'd invest in a club that is in dire financial poverty, he is entitled to think about it. This club has American players in it. It is a club that many Americans support.

I'm sorry if any of you are offended.

Miller has every right to take his money as far away from Whyte and Duff and Phelps and all the rest as he can.

I agree it was the fact that he used the fans as an excuse. come on whos actually buying that tripe where talking about 2 dirty sheets in a crowd of what 50,000. i didn't agree with the 'protest' but it had zero impact on his bid