Get it up them

To all the diddy club fans that read into this and have accounts to simply troll.

Fucking get it right up ye's, at least we, as a club, have the loyal fanbase and the ability to bounce back from the brink.

Make no mistake you horrible shower of bastards, YOUR clubs WILL suffer and suffer badly, YOUR clubs WILL end up either part time or something resembling sunday amateur teams

YOUR clubs WILL suffer due to YOUR own sheer arrogance and 2 faced attitude towards a club that has pumped millions into your coffers through TV deals, transfer fees and away support tickets.

I myself used to enjoy scottish football, we used to punch above our weight in both Club and Country International tournaments, we used to be able to attract decent players to combine with the excellent youths that clubs used to bring through, in short it was a decent league to watch considering the population of our little country.

But over the last 5 years (not just this last season) the attitude spilling from the non OF clubs has been getting more and more filled with poison and jealousy as time went on.

Now with my club on its knees you lot couldnt see past the end of the fist you were pummeling into us, well guess what, we dont even need to fight back to fuck you lot over, YOUR own clubs inability to actually sort out their own finances (I'm especially looking at you Motherwell, you lot have been in administration before and still havent learned your lession with debt, so fuck you) will see the death of YOUR club and the hopes that scottish football can become something we all enjoy watching again.

Fuck you lot, i hope your clubs all crash and burn, because the blood will be on your own fucking hands. I only hope my grave dancing shows will last for all your clubs demise

Signed

Jimbeamjunior (Angry Bear)

You know Jim, in the past I've always felt sorry for other clubs in financial difficulties. Never wanted to see a club go bust or into admin.

Now I hope they all do. The sheer hatred and glee I've had from friends who support other clubs and the shite I've seen on the internet has made me want them all to suffer the same.

The rest of the SPL can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.

You know Jim, in the past I've always felt sorry for other clubs in financial difficulties. Never wanted to see a club go bust or into admin.

Now I hope they all do. The sheer hatred and glee I've had from friends who support other clubs and the shite I've seen on the internet has made me want them all to suffer the same.

The rest of the SPL can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.

That is my EXACT thoughts on this. As if I wrote it myself.

Fuck them all.

I want them to suffer a bit, but I don't want genuine lads going to watch their team feel and be thru what we have been thru. People work haard and pay their money to watch their team. I am not so sure I want them ded but understant mate where u are coming from. Am sitting with a can and raise a can to you for your honesty ansd loyalty mate!!

Make no mistake you horrible shower of bastards, YOUR clubs WILL suffer and suffer badly, YOUR clubs WILL end up either part time or something resembling sunday amateur teams.

YOUR clubs WILL suffer due to YOUR own sheer arrogance and 2 faced attitude towards a club that has pumped millions into your coffers through TV deals, transfer fees and away support tickets. only hope my grave dancing shows will last for all your clubs demise

I couldn't agree more, I have been saying this for weeks, they can't see past their own, ignorance, hatred, and worst of all, their ridiculous delusions of grandeur, that they believe they are much greater, more powerful and influential than they really are.

They really believe "...oh we might have a chance now" NOT A CHANCE.

WITHOUT RANGERS THEY WILL STILL BE SHIT!!!!

Why angry? I laugh at their positions of financial doom. They think a simple 11-1 vote will change it but when

They realise theres only 5m a season between them all, they will see for themselves.

That statemeng from 'Well today was fabulous.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things,

to win glorious triumphs, even though

checkered by failure than to rank with

those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer

much, because they live in a gray twilight that

knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

Fuck you lot, i hope your clubs all crash and burn, because the blood will be on your own fucking hands. I only hope my grave dancing shows will last for all your clubs demise.

"To the victor belong the spoils of the enemy." William L. Marcy.

The Rangers were only ever going to be the ultimate victor in this fight.

Jim Bean :praise:

This club has the best fans in times of good and bad

If this was just about how a clubs fans support a team - no contest

This club are the Real Madrid of Spain the Bayern in Germany the Juventus of Italy

no respect for representing Scotland as its major team since time

these teams deserve to crumble and suffer and It will be just deserts forget the f*** jelly and ice cream !