Revenge is a dish best served cold......

I would ask that all Rangers supporters mark down this day for posterity - take note of all those clubs, supporters and chairmen who are putting the boot into your club, The Rangers.

File it away for a date yet to be determined.

Keep a note of the journalists and commentators who take great delight in reporting our fall from grace.

File that away in the same place.

Recall all the help (aye right) the SFA gave us during these troubled days.

File that alongside the other stuff.

One day - and that day may be sooner than many of them think - there will be a retribution by The Rangers supporters carried out on all those who stuck the boot in today.

I'm looking forward to the day of reckoning. :angry:

I would ask that all Rangers supporters mark down this day for posterity - take note of all those clubs, supporters and chairmen who are putting the boot into your club, The Rangers.

Keep a note of the journalists and commentators who take great delight in reporting our fall from grace.

One day - and that day may be sooner than many of them think - there will be a retribution by The Rangers supporters carried out on all those who stuck the boot in today.

Well said CB..... and when that day(s) come, they will, one by one, feel the might of our finacial weight.

It will be some celebration when we say, Help?.. you want help from us, GIRUY.

AND..... that will just be for starters.

We cannot and must not let this anger fade will time.

If we remember how we feel at the moment, when the do-gooders try to tell us how it wasn't that bad and we should forgive and forget, it will be easier to tell them where to stick it.

Our time will come and we can stick it back to these diddy clubs.

I won't hear tell of dignity or rising above it.

I want them hammered into the ground.

We cannot and must not let this anger fade will time.

If we remember how we feel at the moment, when the do-gooders try to tell us how it wasn't that bad and we should forgive and forget, it will be easier to tell them where to stick it.

Our time will come and we can stick it back to these diddy clubs.

I won't hear tell of dignity or rising above it.

I want them hammered into the ground.

Show some dignity, and rise above it! (tu)

Duly filed g'vnor.

Yes will look forward to this especially after watching just now the feigned concern by bbc bumbhoys chris mclaughlin and dougie vipond, revenge will come sooner than later methinks ! Pair of pricks ! :angry::sherlock:

Although it puzzles me why said Mr Vipond would put the boot in as he is from good Protestant stock! unlike the other rheptile who can be seen trailing the streets of Shawlands!