Beware the decoys and the red herrings at this crucial time.

OlegKuznetsov

I note that Alex Thomson has made his latest sensationalised, unsubstantiated outburst against our fans. I also see that Graham Spiers has backed him up.

Whilst it is very valid to point out that when it comes to intimidation, vendettas and threats, we are by no means the forerunner in Glasgow, there are two key points to be made given our current circumstances.

Firstly, neither of these people are of any great importance. They may have a voice in the media and may be using that to turn people against us, but their influence is minimal in a sea of information as the internet add to the media saturation. Most of their "interested" viewers or readers consume their output because of their links to Scottish football and will already have made their mind up, pro or anti. The disinterested ones will not suddenly campaign for or against us. They will focus on other stories as they eat their breakfasts and dinners.

Secondly, they have no power. They cannot arrest you, deduct points or strip titles. They are a waste of our time.

However, I believe that this regurgitation of old non-stories may well be strategic- "give them something else to worry about, whilst we get them by surprise". In other words, I suspect with November approaching, we may see a ratcheting up of the "title stripping" propaganda, since this is a main aim of the Idiocracy which is running our game.

We cannot let our eyes be taken off the ball with petty and unfounded distractions. The titles are the prize our eyes should be focused on-titles which we won fairly and squarely. We should be fighting this impending injustice with our own arguments and catch-phrases. Too often have we heard the tired, inappropriate and ill-founded soundbites of "financial doping", "players they couldn't otherwise have afforded" and "cheating".

This agenda-led fiasco should be labelled as it is- a very public retrospective match-fixing scandal. It's a catchy phrase for a banner outside Hampden as they enter for their deliberations.

And if they do decide to go down this retrospective match-fixing route, we should let them know that if they rewrite the history, they can refund the ticket money. After all, we payed up to see the De Boers, Numans and Cannigias. If the SPL mis-registered them, then the SPL are responsible and we should all sue the SPL for selling us a dodgy product.

I don't think its coincidence that Thomson, Speirs and Three Names have had the piss taken out them with videos on Youtube, Rangerschat as well as this site in recent times. Its not sectarianism it annoys them, its the fact that we ridicule them. Speirs article was in the Herald this afternoon and yet this is the first time its be mentioned. The guys a no mark. Just can't get angry at these guys anymore. We should laugh at them. Thats what they hate most.

I don't think its coincidence that Thomson, Speirs and Three Names have had the piss taken out them with videos on Youtube, Rangerschat as well as this site in recent times. Its not sectarianism it annoys them, its the fact that we ridicule them. Speirs article was in the Herald this afternoon and yet this is the first time its be mentioned. The guys a no mark. Just can't get angry at these guys anymore. We should laugh at them. Thats what they hate most.

What they hate most is people ignoring them.

the bheasts are out in force tonight, 100 preying eyes..............get it round the lot of you ya bunch of bheasty bawbag feelers

Thats nothing, thread laughing at Thomson the other night there were 25 bears and over 600 guests. Maybe they were trying to find out how to manufacture Ricin. Who knows.

I believe the SPL are still out to get us, but they've ran out of credible story's to tell, so we're gettingthe same old shite, from the same old contributors, or is that conspirators?

Just keep pointing out their 'obsession' with punishing Rangers and their spnsors in hate will soon be discovered.

It's a dangerous game they play, given all the revealations of corruption and cover-up of the truth these past few weeks.

Let's see how they talk their way out of this one when the shit hits the fan and all, or at least most is revealed.

However, I believe that this regurgitation of old non-stories may well be strategic- "give them something else to worry about, whilst we get them by surprise". In other words, I suspect with November approaching, we may see a ratcheting up of the "title stripping" propaganda, since this is a main aim of the Idiocracy which is running our game.

We cannot let our eyes be taken off the ball with petty and unfounded distractions. The titles are the prize our eyes should be focused on-titles which we won fairly and squarely. We should be fighting this impending injustice with our own arguments and catch-phrases. Too often have we heard the tired, inappropriate and ill-founded soundbites of "financial doping", "players they couldn't otherwise have afforded" and "cheating".

Totally agree, since the agenda to strip titles was published a few weeks back there has been a strange silence from the official side of those who stand against us. Having taken so much time setting things up and putting so many in place I don't believe that they will back down and just give up. I feel that "something nasty is heading our way" it''s a bit like the old western when the indians have gone quiet, but the locals know that they're up to something. They don't know what they're going to do or when, but they do know they are planning something.

it''s a bit like the old western when the indians have gone quiet, but the locals know that they're up to something. They don't know what they're going to do or when, but they do know they are planning something.

To take this a bit further, it has all left us with a feeling of circle the wagons, even a siege mentality, where the truth has been in short supply in the mhedia and else where, they have been let write crap to pander to agenda driven obsessives, as they say when has the truth ever got in the way of a good story.

Titles is the red herring believe they will be after cash, they are strapped for money, stripping of titles will be seen as nothing without a financial penalty, they have to try and pick our pockets.