'Silk' scarf - vote for your favourite design. POLL NOW CLOSED

nacho_nacho_man

168 members have voted

1. 1. Which scarf would you purchase?

Evening all,

In keeping in line with last season's format, a 'top 5' scarf design shortlist has been created.

I am now putting these shortlisted designs up for forum vote.

This poll will be open until 15.09.2013

N.B.

Payment will be required up front - a subsequent paypal payment thread will be created in due course.

Lead time for scarf manufacture is approx 21 days from date of bulk order placement.

Design 1 scaled.png

Design 2 mockup_orange.jpg

Design 3 mockedup_white_1.jpg

Design 4 newscarf_Copy.jpg

Design 5 Gallant.jpg

It's also worth noting that these mock ups will be cleaned up prior to final submission i.e all spacing and alignment will be corrected.

Update: 15/09/2013

Poll now closed. Design 1 has romped to top spot.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would look better, but thanks to those who put in the efforts in order I can sit on my arse and place an order.

Would not take much to specify a different colour on the writing, I am not advocatting a design change.

Thanks anyway Nacho, thought this was about forum members having an input. (tu)

A design thread was active for almost 5 full days allowing all forum members to submit their idea / design. Granted that not everyone has access to photoshop / graphic software, but a number of designers did try to work with other member's ideas.

Input no. Not at this stage.

Vote yes.

Not a dig, just want to make sure members vote rather than sit and wait thinking theres more options to come.

As Sportingintegritymyarse mentions, this thread is all about voting for a design that you'll be likely to purchase.

Also want to make it clear that my comments were not a dig either. Just trying to keep the thread on track.

Cheers.

A design thread was active for almost 5 full days allowing all forum members to submit their idea / design. Granted that not everyone has access to photoshop / graphic software, but a number of designers did try to work with other member's ideas.

As Sportingintegritymyarse mentions, this thread is all about voting for a design that you'll be likely to purchase.

Yes but not everyone can photoshop etc, this is the first time I have seen the designs apart from the tartan ones that someone 'mocked up'

I still think that the writing would look better in the colours I mentioned earlier but I am not ungrateful to those who have spent a lot of time designing the ones that you have shown.

Just a suggestion, like I said I vote scarf two.