Latest VB article

thehost

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just try Running past Royston Rd in Brittish Combats and Boots, and you'll get a taste of what their about.

I was that Soldier but they all ran away when I Faced them.

Cowardly Bastards.

Shower of cunts down there..

Massive Bluenose ran the boozer in middle of Royston rd for years and wouldn't let the bitter cunts in..

They fucking hated him :lol:

Shower of cunts down there..

Massive Bluenose ran the boozer in middle of Royston rd for years and wouldn't let the bitter cunts in..

They fucking hated him :lol:

In 1972 when we lifted the Cup I was Dancing for joy on Royston Road mind you it was up Germiston.

They were nowhere to be seen that night.

Great to expose the bheasts hypocrisy as always however I would ask the question what the fuck does the age old Israel/Palestine conflict have to do with two football clubs in Glasgow? Nothing but quite often because some bheasts give support to Palastine not out of any knowledge of the issues there or humanitarian concern but because they in their twisted minds think world wide condemnation of Israeli actions give some credence to their pathetic love for the I Ran Away, then some bears will jump to Israel's defence because its the opposite of what the bheasts are doing.

This is not about this article in particular but a general attitude of doing whatever we think is the opposite of the bheast which is silly for such global events that are nothing to do with football or Rangers. Don't play the bheast game and take your world political view from what the bheast thinks. For what its worth the Israeli government and Hamas are two cheeks of the same arse for me both are happy to kill innocent civilians and both are using this war to bolster support from their own people, neither are good guys and both deserve severe action taken againSt them by the UN. Sorry to derail the thread but this we must support Israel to get at the bheasts attitude can annoy me.

Great to expose the bheasts hypocrisy as always however I would ask the question what the fuck does the age old Israel/Palestine conflict have to do with two football clubs in Glasgow? Nothing but quite often because some bheasts give support to Palastine not out of any knowledge of the issues there or humanitarian concern but because they in their twisted minds think world wide condemnation of Israeli actions give some credence to their pathetic love for the I Ran Away, then some bears will jump to Israel's defence because its the opposite of what the bheasts are doing.

This is not about this article in particular but a general attitude of doing whatever we think is the opposite of the bheast which is silly for such global events that are nothing to do with football or Rangers. Don't play the bheast game and take your world political view from what the bheast thinks. For what its worth the Israeli government and Hamas are two cheeks of the same arse for me both are happy to kill innocent civilians and both are using this war to bolster support from their own people, neither are good guys and both deserve severe action taken againSt them by the UN. Sorry to derail the thread but this we must support Israel to get at the bheasts attitude can annoy me.

Bears in Northern Ireland have a lot more in common with Israel and its people than going opposite the Bheast. Rather, it is claimed by many that the Ulster Scots people in the lands of Dalriada are in fact the last tribe of Israel.

Bears in Northern Ireland have a lot more in common with Israel and its people than going opposite the Bheast. Rather, it is claimed by many that the Ulster Scots people in the lands of Dalriada are in fact the last tribe of Israel.

I won't pretend to know about that and if there is some connection then fair dos however I would be extremely uncomfortable with my government killing hundreds of innocent women and children and I would hope any Israeli/Ulster/Scots would feel the same about what Israel is doing right now.

Totally. We need to leave the mhanks to look like cunts by taking sides as if it were a football match. There is no absolute right or wrong here, and we're best not to get involved the way the mhanks do. To compare Israel to what's happened in Ulster or form your opinions with some comparison to Ulster in mind is ignorant. It would do us no good to back Israel with the same mindlessness they back Palestine.

I won't pretend to know about that and if there is some connection then fair dos however I would be extremely uncomfortable with my government killing hundreds of innocent women and children and I would hope any Israeli/Ulster/Scots would feel the same about what Israel is doing right now.

Have a look back on one of Bill McMurdo's blogs its a fascinating story. It would be lost on aethiests all the same, but if you are a believer its a cracking read.

For what its worth, Israel is surrounded by hostility. It has a right to defend itself, by whatever means neccessary. Lets not kid ourselves on that the Jewish people in the Middle East would not be on the end of ethnic cleansing from all sides if it wasn't for the state of Israel and its Defence Forces.

It may be claimed, but it's pish.

Totally. We need to leave the mhanks to look like cunts by taking sides as if it were a football match. There is no absolute right or wrong here, and we're best not to get involved the way the mhanks do. To compare Israel to what's happened in Ulster or form your opinions with some comparison to Ulster in mind is ignorant. It would do us no good to back Israel with the same mindlessness they back Palestine.

Elaborate on "ignorant" please?

That's from the more 'extreme' preachers in the fold so to speak.

The various Republican terrorist groups had loads of connections, knowledge and explosives sharing, attending the same terrorist training camps etc in Libya amongst other places, with the various Palestinian terrorist related groups.

There were/are plenty of 'Brothers in Arms' murals in Northern Ireland of Republican terrorist murdering scum with Palestinian terrorist murdering scum.

The Republican H Blocks were full of PLO stuff.