Rangers new share issue

Gary-Rangers1

Are I right in saying any fan may soon be able to buy club shares again ?

I remember this was done a yew years ago but you had a pay at least 500. I hope it is a bit less than that this time round if so

Not only was it a £500 minimum buy it was also just about Christmas when most people were skint

Once they've worked out how to stop anybody buying enough to upset Mike Arsleys apple cart a date will be announced.

If Ashley wants us he would just buy enough to have control again no matter who buys these shares it is win win for us now but i hope it is one person for the sake of our club and i also hope its Mike Ashley

Its only open to existing shareholders.

Those who don't own shares cant buy because of todays vote from the union of fannies.

I'm not sure that's right mate. I think non share holders can buy any surplus unsold shares after the existing shareholders have their chance.

Its only open to existing shareholders.

Those who don't own shares cant buy because of todays vote from the union of fannies.

the UoF could only wish to have enough power to make that type of vote.

the share issue was voted down by the institutional investors ( at least some of the larger ones anyway)

Actually it really is down to them and the others who stopped buying match and season tickets because DK told them too. Hope he doesn't jump off any high buildings as they'd likely follow follow.

Would be nice if he, and them did, more like.

That would be the boards fault somehow too. :lol: