AFC Scum!

Just had a comment left on my bebo page- "We all agree that the Ibrox disaster was magic" i'm guessing this is because of my "hates" section which

,amongst other things states "Aberdeen FC (Biggest scum in world fooball, 3rd rate pile of trash who live on past glories, albeit how short those glories were!!)One of the highlights of their existence was the assault on a Rangers player which wrecked a promising career.This is the same scum who gleefully sing "we all agree that the Ibrox disaster was magic" a disaster which left a number of Rangers supporters (maority if whom were children) crushed to death.(RIP absent friends)"

PURE SCUM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that what Bebo is for? To hurl abuse at fools who post their details for strangers to see?

You're leaving yourself open to that sort of stuff mate, so no point greeting about it when it happens.

Horrible comments from the Aberdeen person. However some of the folk that "follow" Rangers say/do some really stupid shit that brings shame on club and country and is a bit rich pointing the finger at other clubs when we should be looking at some of the issues our club faces.

Follow the team and bin the sectarian rubbish that hangs over our great club!

Horrible comments from the Aberdeen person. However some of the folk that "follow" Rangers say/do some really stupid shit that brings shame on club and country and is a bit rich pointing the finger at other clubs when we should be looking at some of the issues our club faces.

And what sectarian rubbish do you speak of?

Some of the songs - we have a great history of footballing achievement and would love to hear more of that rather than King Billy, 1690 etc.

And the problem with singing about most our religious heritage is what exactly??

About how we drove out Roman fascism and the brutalising of our people in 1689/90.....

Follow someone else if you don't like it.

Oh and how is King Billy and 1690 sectarian ???? get out of that one Einstein

And the problem with singing about most our religious heritage is what exactly??

About how we drove out Roman fascism and the brutalising of our people in 1689/90.....

Follow someone else if you don't like it.

Oh and how is King Billy and 1690 sectarian ???? get out of that one Einstein

Why choose a football club though to voice your feelings on political and social issues that go back hundreds of years? I follow football, I follow Rangers and I wouldn't follow anyone else because I don't agree with some of the songs.

It's good to see that we are becoming a more family oriented club and hopefully some of the hatred can be dissolved.

Some of the songs - we have a great history of footballing achievement and would love to hear more of that rather than King Billy, 1690 etc.

What's sectarian about it?

I'd love to hear your insight.

I'd especially love to hear how you find songs glorifying our heritage comparable to the Ibrox disaster

I'd especially love to hear how you find songs glorifying our heritage comparable to the Ibrox disaster

Up to our knees in fenian blood? I find that sectarian & offensive and not the kind of thing you want to hear an eight year old singing when they have no idea what the meaning behind it is. I applaud the club for getting rid of that song however some of the folk in Manchester were quite happy to be singing it through the streets, in the pub etc.

Would you not rather glorify things like winning 9 in a row? Great players through our history like Laudrup, McCoist, Gazza,Cooper, Greig? Rivalry - all up for that but no place in a football club for hatred.

Up to our knees in fenian blood? I find that sectarian & offensive and not the kind of thing you want to hear an eight year old singing when they have no idea what the meaning behind it is. I applaud the club for getting rid of that song however some of the folk in Manchester were quite happy to be singing it through the streets, in the pub etc.

Would you not rather glorify things like winning 9 in a row? Great players through our history like Laudrup, McCoist, Gazza,Cooper, Greig? Rivalry - all up for that but no place in a football club for hatred.

When do you hear that at Ibrox?

What can the club possibly do to stop people singing it in the streets?

Are you an Irish rebel 'cause I'm stummped to find any reason how you could find it offensive otherwise.

Do Rangers fans not sing songs you speak of?

And could you please answer the question on how singing about William prince of Orange and the battle of the Boyne is on par with the Ibrox disaster

Are you an Irish rebel 'cause I'm stummped to find any reason how you could find it offensive otherwise.

And could you please answer the question on how singing about William prince of Orange and the battle of the Boyne is on par with the Ibrox disaster

I agree it is a disgrace that Aberdeen fans were singing that, there should be no place for that in football. The club have taken positive steps and we are moving in the right direction to ensure our club history is celebrated rather than "our heritage" as people keep saying. We have had a catholic captain and plenty of players and I think they would find some of the songs offensive. But some people will never change - I hope that the kids going to the games at present get the message the club is trying to send out.

I agree it is a disgrace that Aberdeen fans were singing that, there should be no place for that in football. The club have taken positive steps and we are moving in the right direction to ensure our club history is celebrated rather than "our heritage" as people keep saying. We have had a catholic captain and plenty of players and I think they would find some of the songs offensive. But some people will never change - I hope that the kids going to the games at present get the message the club is trying to send out.

your right about the catholic captains but dont give me all the pish about them being offended they probably didnt even know what the words meant youre trying to sensationalise it with that comment

How are songs about William prince of Orange and The battle of the Boyne anti-catholic?

It was a favourable outcome for the Pope

I hope that kids grow up knowing about all our history and culture.

The club (Mr fucking moonbeam) might not want anything to do with our heritage.

I take my 6 year old nephew to the games and he'll be learning everything to do with Rangers.

ahh the modern day rangers "fan", David Murray must be so proud.

How are songs about William prince of Orange and The battle of the Boyne anti-catholic?

It was a favourable outcome for the Pope

I hope that kids grow up knowing about all our history and culture.

The club (Mr fucking moonbeam) might not want anything to do with our heritage.

I take my 6 year old nephew to the games and he'll be learning everything to do with Rangers.

They're not, but how are they anything to do with a football club?