Jerome Rothen signs for Rangers

BLUEDIGNITY

If Rothen is 'genuinely interested' then maybe he isn't as cynical about this move as I am.

I really hope he's making a move which he is personally happy with, because otherwise we will not see the best of him.

(tu) danny boy

cant wait to see him in action, will be a major boost to our european nights

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Rothen is 'genuinely interested' then maybe he isn't as cynical about this move as I am.

I really hope he's making a move which he is personally happy with, because otherwise we will not see the best of him.

Danny what wanker changed the name on this thread was it you ? :sherlock:

No.....he's a different wanker.

So there is more than 1 ? :sherlock:

I think he just wanted out of PSG. It's a fresh start for him and will give him an opportunity to play CL football. If he doesn't show the right attitude he'll be dropped simple as that.

I heard similar questions about Mendes and they were proved to be unfounded, let's give the guy a chance.

SSN, "The French midfielder is hoping to seal a move"

No doubt it will happen about 3pm when Im off to pick up the kids from school and nursery.

I think you can take that hit as long as it actually happens :pipe:

Definitely (tu)

I remember a proportion of fans giving it "£3m for Mendes, stinks of desperation etc,....".

and similar.

If the lad does sign, I say we forget about perhaps why he has left PSG, and think about getting 100% behind him and enable him to perform at his absolute optimum for us both domestically and on the European stage.

I remember a proportion of fans giving it "£3m for Mendes, stinks of desperation etc,....".

and similar.

If the lad does sign, I say we forget about perhaps why he has left PSG, and think about getting 100% behind him and enable him to perform at his absolute optimum for us both domestically and on the European stage.

Completely agreed. This boy has a good pedigree, caps for France and is coming in on a position in which we have historically struggled to fill. He's also a winger. A winger. Who will attack and things. I say we give him every chance to succeed. Hope he does the business.

LMAO anyone seen this on his wikipedia...

Rangers

01/09/2009 Rothen is set to join Rangers, on a one year permanant deal. The deal will be sealead on the last day of the transfer window, after Rothen snubbed a 3-year-deal with troubled Bundesliga club Schalke 04. Rothen has been quoted "From the moment I heard that Rangers is interested, I knew I wouldnt sign for the German diddy club". He also mentioned that Glasgow is the nicer city anyway and Scotland overall a better place to live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_Rothen#Rangers

Rangers

01/09/2009 Rothen is set to join Rangers, on a one year permanant deal. The deal will be sealead on the last day of the transfer window, after Rothen snubbed a 3-year-deal with troubled Bundesliga club Schalke 04. Rothen has been quoted "From the moment I heard that Rangers is interested, I knew I wouldnt sign for the German diddy club". He also mentioned that Glasgow is the nicer city anyway and Scotland overall a better place to live.

diddy?

surely he didn't say that.

Rangers

:lol:

Rangers

I just about choked laughing at that

Rangers

diddy?

surely he didn't say that.

:lol: It's wikipedia. enough said :lol: