***The Official Rangers v Unirea Urziceni Thread***

Muff

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WS baffles me wi his formations sometimes, we're at home so why are we still going 4-5-1? at least the tic give it a go, hopefully the new manager will be a bit more adventurous. :2gunsfiring_v1:

I only hope it's a 4-3-3, but it sounds like yet another 4-5-1 park the bus job. :anguish:

If Stevie Smith is good enough at LM at McDiarmid Park, he should be good enough at LB with Papac at CB.

Come on Smith, some people's patience is running out.

Most have ran out.

WS baffles me wi his formations sometimes, we're at home so why are we still going 4-5-1? at least the tic give it a go, hopefully the new manager will be a bit more adventurous. :2gunsfiring_v1:

welcome to the site but are you sure its 451 and not 442 with miller and naismith up top

Can't see anything wrong with the team tbh. Obviously I'd prefer Bougherra to be available but he's not. Probably our strongest side otherwise.

Would possibly rather have Edu in for Thomson if he was fully fit, because Kev's in a shite patch of form just now. No matter though, personnel are just about right, tactics, well, we'll see later on.

I only hope it's a 4-3-3, but it sounds like yet another 4-5-1 park the bus job. :anguish:

If Stevie Smith is good enough at LM at McDiarmid Park, he should be good enough at LB with Papac at CB.

Most have ran out.

i think it will be 4-5-1

naismith left, rothen right miller up top himself.

welcome to the site but are you sure its 451 and not 442 with miller and naismith up top

First of all it's 4-5-1 attacking. Secondly 'the tic' :anguish: thirdly, who the fucks the new manager?

Negative first post...hmm

Most have ran out.

i think it will be 4-5-1

your correct mate! fuckin shocking, fucking shocking, a pish romanian mob and he goes 4 -1 - 4 1 with mculloch at the back! what a fucking arsehole!

Most have ran out.

i think it will be 4-5-1

It will be. A right footed player on the left, and a left mid on the right. Only Smith.

Most have ran out.

i think it will be 4-5-1

your correct mate! fuckin shocking, fucking shocking, a pish romanian mob and he goes 4 -1 - 4 1 with mculloch at the back! what a fucking arsehole!

Settle pettle.

its 4-1-4-1 naismith on the left miller on his tod up front

Most have ran out.

i think it will be 4-5-1

Settle pettle.

Ach its pish mate, we will still win but that is dire, a totaly left sided player on the right who isnt that great and a right sided striker on the left of midfield with a left sided midfielder at centre back! oh and a centre half at left back!!! you couldnt make that shit up?