***The Official Rangers v Unirea Urziceni Thread***

Muff

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something has come up and i now cant travel down to the game tommorow. Absoloutly gutted. :disappointment:

I had a ticket and was planning to travel down last night. However my disclosure came through and I had to start my new job today :(

It couldn't have held out for another three days could it? :pierre:

The number of people starting Lafferty. :anguish:

(tu) They obviously didnt see the game at the weekend. My team would be (I know it will never happen - It will be a 4-5-1 with Miller up front :anguish: ):

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:thomson:

:davis: :mendes:

:miller: :boyd: :Naismith:

Something has come up and i now cant travel down to the game tommorow. Absoloutly gutted. :disappointment:

:disappointment::disappointment:

I know :disappointment: I was looking forward to it!!! Oh well my mate is chuffed enough with my ticket. :disappointment:

I will probably watch tommorow, but i will miss the game in Romania :disappointment: :disappointment: Can`t believe i`m missing such a great chance to see the Gers for the first time in my life :disappointment:

The number of people starting Lafferty. :anguish:

(tu) They obviously didnt see the game at the weekend. My team would be (I know it will never happen - It will be a 4-5-1 with Miller up front :anguish: ):

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :mendes:

:miller: :boyd: :Naismith:

our survey says..........................eh-ow!!!

(tu) They obviously didnt see the game at the weekend.

You say that and want Boyd to start? Genius.

:lol:

Wouldn't mind seeing Novo, Miller and Naismith start up front. We have to try and get at these bastards from the first whistle!

Steven Whittaker will have to be on the ball tomorrow night as he'll probably be up against Sorin Frunza. He's quite a tricky player, who has a wicked strike on him.

Iulian Apostol is their main man in the middle of the park. Likes to get on the ball and dictate play. Give him the time, and space, and he'll pick us apart. Done quite well for the national team aswell.

Doesn't score much, but Marius Bilasco is a danger upfront. Hopefully Madjid Bougherra makes it, because this guy could cause us problems.

Apart from that, they are pretty pish at the back, but are quite dangerous on the counter. Don't seem to score many goals.

If we can't take all three points, then we don't deserve to be playing Champions League football!

Steven Whittaker will have to be on the ball tomorrow night as he'll probably be up against Sorin Frunza. He's quite a tricky player, who has a wicked strike on him.

Iulian Apostol is their main man in the middle of the park. Likes to get on the ball and dictate play. Give him the time, and space, and he'll pick us apart. Done quite well for the national team aswell.

Doesn't score much, but Marius Bilasco is a danger upfront. Hopefully Madjid Bougherra makes it, because this guy could cause us problems.

Apart from that, they are pretty pish at the back, but are quite dangerous on the counter. Don't seem to score many goals.

If we can't take all three points, then we don't deserve to be playing Champions League football!

....and you'll be down £3000 quid.

Really hope we get a win, wouldn't like someone lose that much money.

....and you'll be down £3000 quid.

Really hope we get a win, wouldn't like someone lose that much money.

Anything other than a win is unthinkable!

We have too much for this side.

Uli Apostol is a very decent player.

Someone needs to be - without sounding all Gately - up his arse for 90 minutes tomorrow night. We cannot afford to give this guy time on the ball.

And he's a headline writer's dream!

:whittaker: :weir: :mcculloch: :papac:
:davis: :mendes: :thomson:
:miller: :lafferty: :Naismith:

Think we could see this 2nite, maybe even Boyd instead of Lafferty if Smith thinks we could be more adventurous against this diddy mob

:whittaker: :weir: :papac: :ssmith:
:davis: :thomson: :mendes:
:Naismith: :miller: :rothen:

Put Rothen in there as I thought he and Stevie Smith linked up quite well in the 1st half of the Aberdeen game.

Not ideal, but something I'd like to see.

Bad news that Magik will miss the game. This team look quite pacey up front so the midfield will need to be strong and hold on to the ball and not let them catch us on the break.

:whittaker: :mcculloch: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :mendes: :thomson:

:Naismith: :rothen:

:miller:

:whittaker: :weir: :papac: :ssmith:

:davis: :thomson: :mendes:

:Naismith: :miller: :rothen:

Put Rothen in there as I thought he and Stevie Smith linked up quite well in the 1st half of the Aberdeen game.

Not ideal, but something I'd like to see.

Considering our options I think that'd be the best lineup, but it's fairly obvious who's going to be at CB.

Walters Team?

:whittaker: :mcculloch: :weir: :papac:

:rothen: :davis: :thomson: :mendes: :Naismith:

My team

:whittaker: :papac: :weir: :ssmith:

:davis: :mendes: :rothen:

:Naismith:

FlippinEck

I'm pretty sure it will be Walter's team that lines-up. Though more of a 4-1-4-1.

Arrogance not nerves. That's what's demanded of our players tonight. We better win. I'm in China and the game is on at 2.45am. I better not be staying up all night to watch/listen to a pile of sh*ite. I'm 52, ffs.

WATP

FlippinEck

I'm pretty sure it will be Walter's team that lines-up. Though more of a 4-1-4-1.

Arrogance not nerves. That's what's demanded of our players tonight. We better win. I'm in China and the game is on at 2.45am. I better not be staying up all night to watch/listen to a pile of sh*ite. I'm 52, ffs.

WATP

Good man

I think we are going to see the best performance in a long time.....most players are fit and if he uses pace up front i.e. Naismith/Miller/Lafferty and even Novo getting to play a part we should see a few goals.....Follow on bro Follow on :21::clap::uk: