***The Official Rangers v VfB Stuttgart Thread***

Muff

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you watch performances such as this, you have to wonder what our future european campaigns will be like givin the limited funds available.

Its depressing, out team will just further deteriorate with no investment.

Anybody got a working link? Iraqgoals is fucked.

Download and install veetle, and you can see it now m8. If you still want to punish yourself.

Thanks mate. Yeah I know it's torture but I always watch until the final whistle.

i said previously i wouldnt slag smith cause ive said it all before,but a point that danny wilson has proved is .WALTER we have youngsters that can play

and cant be any fucking worse than the dross you are picking week in week out,,so fucking sort it..

raging about Boogie

he must have known if he waltzed in late again the manager would have to act

That cunt needs shipped out after this. The manager had no choice but to drop him but he should have been playing in normal circumstances

I would rather keep Bougie and get rid of Smith, at least the Algerian has a clue about football.

Yeah man, remember when Bougie lead us to 17 trophy wins?

Oh wait...

That's your argument ?

Stop looking in the past, Smith has lost it and knows fuck all about modern football.

i said previously i wouldnt slag smith cause ive said it all before,but a point that danny wilson has proved is .WALTER we have youngsters that can play

and cant be any fucking worse than the dross you are picking week in week out,,so fucking sort it..

Not much chance of that Im afraid.

Its quite embarrasing really.