***The Official Rangers v VfB Stuttgart Thread***

Muff

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont believe this ,,thank fuck im not watching it either,,,we are a joke ,and you know what smith will say ..."we played a more attacking formation that the fans wanted and look what happened" ,fuckin guarantee a slight dig will be in there from him...

what makes it worse is they stuttgart fannies drank in every septic bar imaginable the day,i seen bout 30 of them entering bairds at half 11 this morning ,then at 4ish a workmate seen them ootside mcconnells ,when i asked a tim in work what that was all about he said they seemingly made an official plea to celtic.f.c.

on what bars to avoid in glasgow ie rangers bars..what the fuck is that all about?

Lafferty never Rangers class in a million years.

What is Rangers class anymore? :ph34r:

We are bad, very bad. But even in our current predicament, we can still do better than Lafferty.

There are a whole world of great untapped players out there who'd have cost far less than that useless streak of piss.

Stuttgart, Sevilla and Uniera have all destroyed us because their passing in midfield is so slick and well.....modern.

I've said it a million times but our style of football should be stored beside pogs, the fresh prince of bel air, popper tracksuit bottoms and BN biscuits in the "Museum of the 90's" :(

For me, tonight sums up a few things for me.

Smith has no tactics in Europe what so ever!

This team has NO dig/pride/passion/effort.

Might just be hurting to much but half this team could get to fuck & I wouldn't care less...honestly...fuck the lot of them in fact (bar Wilson & McGregor) & get the youngsters in now!

thats you honestly just realising that?

For me, tonight sums up a few things for me.

Smith has no tactics in Europe what so ever!

This team has NO dig/pride/passion/effort.

Might just be hurting to much but half this team could get to fuck & I wouldn't care less...honestly...fuck the lot of them in fact (bar Wilson & McGregor) & get the youngsters in now!

Hasn't for ages m8. And before anyone rabbits on about the Uefa final, that was a lucky, lucky aberration in his long Euro tenure. The run in '92 was solid, and at least in '92 he had a decent squad to field, but far too often in Europe he is just scoobied.

exactly.

Lafferty is a really really poor player though. What other person on the planet apart from Smith could think that £3.5m for him would be any sort of value? it beggars belief.

We are bad, very bad. But even in our current predicament, we can still do better than Lafferty.

There are a whole world of great untapped players out there who'd have cost far less than that useless streak of piss.

Like Stuart Holden ;)

But no I agree, Lafferty has been dire. Repeated rubbish, get him to fuck now.

Stuttgart, Sevilla and Uniera have all destroyed us because their passing in midfield is so slick and well.....modern.

I've said it a million times but our style of football should be stored beside pogs, the fresh prince of bel air, popper tracksuit bottoms and BN biscuits in the "Museum of the 90's" :(

well let's not be too hastey, the fresh prince was a fine tv show :sherlock: