Golf

kplfishtank

16 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Really, I've got that scramble tomorrow m the weather forecast for Lanark looks great.

Heading up to the range later for a hit, not that I'm taking it serious.?

Rain isn't as bad the now more drizzly teeing off at 12.17. 

Played the sweep this morning. Playing skins I won the last three holes in my group and still never won the pot :lol:

Got fucking drenched on the 6th and 7th. Was close to walking off. Worst rain I've played in. Thankfully didn't last long. 

Horrible round today, pull hooked shots, never out of bunkers for the first few holes. Just shite, glad I am going on. Holiday to forget about shite golf. Loads of folk packing it in and walking off the course today might be a noncounter 

8 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Nice morning for the scramble....

IMG_0894.JPG

Guy a played with yesterday played a open at Lanark last Wednesday a think he said must have been a seniors ? Anyway said the course was in excellent nick and the greens were like putting on glass. 

16 hours ago, lewislaudrup said:

Got a fitting this wednesday to see what shafts etc.. are best for my game. Going to get new irons probably 2nd hand, can't really justify new irons until my handycap comes down and i've played for longer

Recommend golfclubs4cash.co.uk for second hand irons. If you're around the Edinburgh area go in to their shop. Amazing set up and really reasonable prices. You can trade in your current irons against the cost of your new ones. 

15 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Recommend golfclubs4cash.co.uk for second hand irons. If you're around the Edinburgh area go in to their shop. Amazing set up and really reasonable prices. You can trade in your current irons against the cost of your new ones. 

Im sure ive seen them on ebay. Never knew they had a shop. Will look out for that cheers.

On 7/15/2017 at 0:39 PM, LiviGer said:

Played the sweep this morning. Playing skins I won the last three holes in my group and still never won the pot :lol:

Got fucking drenched on the 6th and 7th. Was close to walking off. Worst rain I've played in. Thankfully didn't last long. 

What course do you play at mate?

I've just started going to Oatridge, just outside Broxburn, it's not the best but it's enjoyable enough

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

What course do you play at mate?

I've just started going to Oatridge, just outside Broxburn, it's not the best but it's enjoyable enough

I play at castle park in East Lothian mate. Moved away from livi last year. 

Oatridge is good mate. Played there a few  times. Always in good nick because the green keepers do their apprenticeships there.