***The Official Champions v Motherwell Thread***

Muff

:alexander:

:whittaker: :weir: :broadfoot: :papac:

:novo: :davis: :thomson: :fleck:

:boyd: :miller:

Wouldn't even bother with Bougherra, clearly doesn't want to be risked. Would be good to see the likes of Little, Bendiksen, Stirling... get a run out - give the likes of Davis, Novo, Miller... the ovation they deserve!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go with that team (tu)

I will be there :D Up at 04:00 on Sunday morning, ferry from Belfast to Stranraer at 07:30, bus from Stranraer to Ibrox and then back again. Home for 23:00 and then up at 07:00 the next day for a week's work coaching kids at the local school.

Fleck and Little will most likely be the only youths given game time :rolleyes:

:lol:! There is literally no pleasing some people! :lol:

What the league is over. Give the youths a chance there is no need for players like S.Smith, Beasley even Novo playing. They are pretty much leaving. Players like Weir, Davis, Miller could get about 50 minutes and taken off and given the ovation they deserve.

:alexander:

:whittaker: :weir: :broadfoot: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :edu: :thomson: :fleck:

:miller:

Time to go back into a 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 system which both... suits our squad, and give Davis the license to roam without upsetting the overall balance of our team.

:praise:

I will be there :D Up at 04:00 on Sunday morning, ferry from Belfast to Stranraer at 07:30, bus from Stranraer to Ibrox and then back again. Home for 23:00 and then up at 07:00 the next day for a week's work coaching kids at the local school.

they should give you a medal as well :praise:

:praise:

they should give you a medal as well :praise:

Plus it will burn a big hole in my wallet! All worth it though :)

Hopefully the atmosphere is electric!

Has to be. I will also be setting of at 4am for this.

A long old day but well worth it.

I was at the St Mirren game 2 years ago and the bus broke down and we missed the boat. Didn't get home until 05:00 the next morning.

Plenty of :beer1: on the boat though.

I'm sure we have all been to a few of these games and it doesn't matter who plays, it will be awful. Everyone , including the players, will just be waiting to celebrate at full time.

Still be flying up for it though...... :lol:

I expect us to win comfortably tbh. The players will want to put the celtc defeat to bed and lift the title in style.