**Group C** - Including Final Game Chat

simon

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hart is one of the best keepers, if not the BEST in the premier league.

....from another planet r ya?we'll see soon

Aye, another planet from you because you are wired to the moon.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

:lol:

I think the group will finish :

Eng 7

Usa 7

Slov 3/1

Alg 3/1

However, (in full worrying and pessimistic mode :P) it comforts me to think that 5 points and a solid GD should be enough for England to qualify.

As for finishing top, i'm seriously divided and would rather see Serbia and Germany (possibly even Ghana) before making my mind up. I really think there won't be much in it between Serbia and Germany, and i amn't too fussed either way about who i'd prefer to get...

Eng 7

Usa 7

Slov 3/1

Alg 3/1

However, (in full worrying and pessimistic mode :P) it comforts me to think that 5 points and a solid GD should be enough for England to qualify.

As for finishing top, i'm seriously divided and would rather see Serbia and Germany (possibly even Ghana) before making my mind up. I really think there won't be much in it between Serbia and Germany, and i amn't too fussed either way about who i'd prefer to get...

As long as we qualify I don't give a flying monkeys what position we are in or how many points now :pipe:

Here's hoping for a USA/Slovenia draw though.

Eng 7

Usa 7

Slov 3/1

Alg 3/1

As long as we qualify I don't give a flying monkeys what position we are in or how many points now :pipe:

Ahh, are you becoming nervous for qualification? :pipe:

I have a nagging doubt in the back of my mind, but after seeing Slovenia and Algeria today i just do not see how we won't beat the both of them, by a few goals too.

Even if we draw with one, and beat the other by a few, we should still go through.

Relax. :pipe:

Eng 7

Usa 7

Slov 3/1

Alg 3/1

Ahh, are you becoming nervous for qualification? :pipe:

I have a nagging doubt in the back of my mind, but after seeing Slovenia and Algeria today i just do not see how we won't beat the both of them, by a few goals too.

Even if we draw with one, and beat the other by a few, we should still go through.

Relax. :pipe:

On second thoughts, fuck this i do not want to be facing Ze Germans, they look good tonight! :pipe:

However, i've always said you have to face the best sides at some point...

first i'd like to take my hat off to papaguy for his opinion on green(and i siad all 3 were bad),but seeing that howler made me realise that anything can happen in football.i have cried my eyes out today after we conceded the goal,not because im a bad looser,on the contrary,but i just didn't accept the fact that our goalie(chawchi)who's usually good let that stupid shot inn while trying to divert the ball with his arms rather than his hands and gloves,,,,,,fuck sake....

still,we all saluted our players and gave'em an ovation.

as for boughy,well he had a very canny game,very solid at the back,he even two had a tackle in the penalty area but luckily he won the ball and eventually avoided a certain goal.

i think we deserved minimum a draw,,,,,,but we shall wait and see what happens next.

No way did you guys deserve to be beaten by Slovenia... silly red card...wacko.gif

During the game there were periods where the Algerian team looked sharp fast and demonstrated a great work rate.

This next one will be a Do-Or-Die match for Algeria, which you guys usually respond well to!, so...

I think if you can find a decent replacement up front, there is no reason why you can't give a predictably arrogant and over-confident England side a right good humping ...

Hope So!

laugh.gif

Indeed.

I assume the headline is a play on a 1968 headline from the Harvard student newspaper after Harvard came from behind in an American football game against rival Yale… “Harvard beats Yale 29-29″… So actually its quite smart.

Made me think though!

WASHINGTON — An estimated 14.5 million US television viewers watched the United States and England battle to a 1-1 draw on Saturday, Nielsen said Monday.

The US-England audience was the largest for a US men's football match since the US played Brazil in the Round of 16 at the 1994 World Cup, which drew some 15.8 million viewers, Nielsen said.

Viewership for the US-England clash did set a record for a first round match, surpassing the US-Romania audience of 12.1 million in 1994.

Nielsen said 65 percent of the viewers aged 18 and older were men.

The US-England match was televised on broadcast television network ABC and on the Spanish-language channel Univision.

February's Super Bowl between the New Orleans Saints and Indianapolis Colts drew a record 106.5 million viewers in the United States, according to Nielsen.

Pretty good numbers considering it was on a Saturday afternoon when lots of people are out running errands or whatever. And this doesn't factor the several thousands more watching it in bars and in town squares :clap:

WASHINGTON — An estimated 14.5 million US television viewers watched the United States and England battle to a 1-1 draw on Saturday

14 million in a country that has a population of what?300 mill......i'd say stick to the wars,it's more fun for them

WASHINGTON — An estimated 14.5 million US television viewers watched the United States and England battle to a 1-1 draw on Saturday

14 million in a country that has a population of what?300 mill......i'd say stick to the wars,it's more fun for them

Okay, that's me told

Everybody get on the ITV website for the next Algeria games and stick your MOTM vote on Boughie. :sherlock:

what for?that's cheating,,,,i'll be at the stadium myself,but if i was you i'd give it to whoever deserves it............even if it's green doh

Everybody get on the ITV website for the next Algeria games and stick your MOTM vote on Boughie. :sherlock:

what for?that's cheating,,,,i'll be at the stadium myself,but if i was you i'd give it to whoever deserves it............even if it's green doh

If there was a poll in the Bears' Den asking you who was Rangers best player this season, who would you vote for? :pipe:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

You clearly aren't in SA.

You clearly aren't in SA.

I'm suspicious myself, he throws in the fact "he is there" at every given opportunity...