Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

gaff bear has been there since it started (he’s not involved now though as he’s sensible ) But i think they started to form around the time after the hampden riot then really got organised 33/84...........i knew about them then but was too young, i got involved about 86(ish) with the RSB which stood for Rangers Soccer Babes............

Is there not another now called On Her Majesty's Service? I take it the RSB were a youth firm, going by the name?

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there not another now called On Her Majesty's Service? I take it the RSB were a youth firm, going by the name?

HMS was us, just a different name and the one i liked best. Some seem to remember the HMS tag was when us and Chelsea mobbed up in Scotland and England. The RSB was just us young un’s who did our own thing a lot of the time as Hibs, the sheep, Well all had a young mob too. WE are talking ages from 11 till about 16. Now our youth mob start about 16 up to late 20’s it seems.

Hates a strong word mate.Not as if use have done anything to direct to harm or offend him (tu)

Fair enough. But there will be people on here hate myself and those of us that were or still are involved.

HMS was us, just a different name and the one i liked best. Some seem to remember the HMS tag was when us and Chelsea mobbed up in Scotland and England. The RSB was just us young un’s who did our own thing a lot of the time as Hibs, the sheep, Well all had a young mob too. WE are talking ages from 11 till about 16. Now our youth mob start about 16 up to late 20’s it seems.

Ah right I see. I always thought it was odd that the Rangers mob had the same name as West Ham's firm, yet always had strong links to Chelsea. I was on a sheep forum a while back and they had an ASC appreciation thread and they seemed to saying that the ASC doesn't exist anymore.

Ah right I see. I always thought it was odd that the Rangers mob had the same name as West Ham's firm, yet always had strong links to Chelsea. I was on a sheep forum a while back and they had an ASC appreciation thread and they seemed to saying that the ASC doesn't exist anymore.

Neither does the ICF

;)

Think about that ;)

There was HMS around 84 but that was more an attempt to have our own name as west Ham had the ICF but the ICF stood and it stayed.

Bear is right about a mob getting together about 80/81 but became bigger and more organised in 1983..that's when i got into it...I was 14 and i lived it for years....

I wish I had been about in those days, football nowadays seems shite in comparison. Don't know if I'd have been a casual but still.

If you don’t know it probably means you would not have been.

There a lot to it actually.

1. You need bottle, and a lot of it as when 400 lads are charging down the street at you armed to the teeth it gets the old arsehole going and if you bottle it you will never be back and likely to get a sore one off someone of your own.

2. Don’t grass

3. Some people get lifted and never come back, that is a huge test too

4. You have got to be able to take a sore one, a lot get a bloody nose and nevr come back, these are the ones that like to tag along and brag to mates they are in a mob.

5. Trust. Trust is the biggest thing we had at Rangers, i know myself, Gaffbear would know that the lads we were sitting with in a pub would not leave yourside when the tough gets going and it’s what holds us together over all these years.

I know some wont like what i have just said but it’s the truth

If you don’t know it probably means you would not have been.

There a lot to it actually.

1. You need bottle, and a lot of it as when 400 lads are charging down the street at you armed to the teeth it gets the old arsehole going and if you bottle it you will never be back and likely to get a sore one off someone of your own.

2. Don’t grass

3. Some people get lifted and never come back, that is a huge test too

4. You have got to be able to take a sore one, a lot get a bloody nose and nevr come back, these are the ones that like to tag along and brag to mates they are in a mob.

5. Trust. Trust is the biggest thing we had at Rangers, i know myself, Gaffbear would know that the lads we were sitting with in a pub would not leave yourside when the tough gets going and it’s what holds us together over all these years.

I know some wont like what i have just said but it’s the truth

The only reason I say I don't know is because I've never been in the situation where I've had to fight at the football. It would be all very well me saying aye I'd be right in amongst it and all that but I'd only know if it actually came down to it.

The only reason I say I don't know is because I've never been in the situation where I've had to fight at the football. It would be all very well me saying aye I'd be right in amongst it and all that but I'd only know if it actually came down to it.

Yip.

The last time i was at anything that was seriously organised there was only 40 of us. But we had all been hand picked as we knew it was going to be serious if it happened.

Rangers were not even playing. We met in one of the towns around Glasgow , i think the youngest of us was 28 with ages up to 50 (there might have been one or two younger) and although there was a lot of beer drinking and great chat you knew everyone was, well, nervous in their own way because if it happened there was going to be serious injuries on each side.

Eventually the Police got wind of us and from that second it was called off plus the other Mobs bus was captured as well.

My point is that we do have guys like you about, that have yet to be tested, but on that day, it was all veterans and each and every one of us knew that we could trust each other.

I don't really get the whole fighting side of things. If people want to smash each others face in go right ahead but it is not for me.

Obviously if a fellow Rangers fan was in a bit of trouble I would do my bit I just don't like the idea of planned scraps.

Yip.

The last time i was at anything that was seriously organised there was only 40 of us. But we had all been hand picked as we knew it was going to be serious if it happened.

Rangers were not even playing. We met in one of the towns around Glasgow , i think the youngest of us was 28 with ages up to 50 (there might have been one or two younger) and although there was a lot of beer drinking and great chat you knew everyone was, well, nervous in their own way because if it happened there was going to be serious injuries on each side.

Eventually the Police got wind of us and from that second it was called off plus the other Mobs bus was captured as well.

My point is that we do have guys like you about, that have yet to be tested, but on that day, it was all veterans and each and every one of us knew that we could trust each other.

Quality not quantity. ;)

As gaffer says the ICF came about mainly because Rangers were a bit behind Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherswell, Hearts when it came to any sort of organised mob.

Rangers fans were going away and getting a lot of shit from these teams so certain lads (some now passed) from Duke ST, Penilee, Maryhill Hillington and everywhere in between form the ICF and us young lot had the RSB and we DID look after the normal fans and saved many people from being slashed batter robbed etc. These other mob then made us their focus of attention instead of you, and that stands to this day as we still bail out scarfers and their kids when it looks like getting hairy

Pandy rip

As gaffer says the ICF came about mainly because Rangers were a bit behind Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hearts when it came to any sort of organised mob.

Rangers fans were going away and getting a lot of shit from these teams so certain lads (some now passed) from Duke ST, Penilee, Maryhill Hillington and everywhere in between form the ICF and us young lot had the RSB and we DID look after the normal fans and saved many people from being slashed batter robbed etc. These other mob then made us their focus of attention instead of you, and that stands to this day as we still bail out scarfers and their kids when it looks like getting hairy

And here lies the truth00000042.gif

Bear and the other guys involved, would any of the guys of the ICF ever be allowed to write a book on the past? Or would the icf have to be disbanded(sp) before that could ever even be considered?

Simon i see your point about it, tbh its not for me eitha, but can you not see that with them planning the fights in advance it means alot of innocent people wont be caught up in there fights?

Bear and the other guys involved, would any of the guys of the ICF ever be allowed to write a book on the past? Or would the icf have to be disbanded(sp) before that could ever even be considered?

Simon i see your point about it, tbh its not for me eitha, but can you not see that with them planning the fights in advance it means alot of innocent people wont be caught up in there fights?

We’ve had one out for a few yeras.

it’s not that good TBH, a lot of the major incidents aren’t written about for obvious reason.

I know another one is in the pipeline by on of our other lads...............

1091530m.jpg