Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has happened but in no way does any of the lads i know expect it.

We have also had lads try to get involved with us, but after the first proper toe to toe or the pub we are in attacked, you never see them again

Just depends if your into that sort of thing i can see why folk do it because violence and fightin g in general gives you some extreme highs but i know why i dont do it is because the amount of people that carry blades really dont fancy my face being carved up would feel inclined to step in though if say the icf were getting outnumbered and the "scarfers" were there hopefully thered be a sea of bricks and bottles heading towards the other mob

GFG if you go to the Man U game and you stumble into a group of their casuals and they get laid into you while the ICF stand and watch you take a beating,would you not come on here and start a thread saying Rangers fans stood by and watched you getting a tanking ?

Maybe I'm misreading but i thought that was all Bear and Adoniram were saying,not arranging fights but saying they wouldn't stand by and let Rangers fans be attacked again.

Calling members "scum" now... how has this lower than a snakes belly T*rrier mickey bastard been allowed on here so long?

I think what you are saying is all wrong. I think Bear would understand anyone have difficulty with this- he already alluded to it being 'wrong', whereas you are full of bravado. Don't round on the guy on this because you refuse to see his problem with football violence, I'm like him also, but there are a few things Bear says that intrigues me- only a true warrior would admit to being afraid. I would hazard a guess that he is the only the authentic voice on here, who has been involved.

Just depends if your into that sort of thing i can see why folk do it because violence and fightin g in general gives you some extreme highs but i know why i dont do it is because the amount of people that carry blades really dont fancy my face being carved up would feel inclined to step in though if say the icf were getting outnumbered and the "scarfers" were there hopefully thered be a sea of bricks and bottles heading towards the other mob

Agreed mate. Obviously we have lads from all over Glasgow, some from edin, ayrshire and in between, so they are naturally going to have normal Rangers fan mates, there have been times they have tagged along (for want of a better word) and got stuck in, but never came back, i always see them as lads that wanted to see what it was like once in their lives. No harm in it.

Rangers do have a bit of a rep as a blade mob, we are not as bad as Hibs were, in fact still are. We have had some major faces in the past that never left the house with out a blade.

In fact remember Billy Mc Phee that was part of Tam Mc Grwas crew that was murdered out near Parkhead, he was in the original ICF and made a right mess of a lot of people in the 80’s

You know whats really the funny bit of all the post 2nite mate?

Your prob the only real hooligan on here, the rest of the keyboard hardmen are prob just a mix of wee neds and middle guys that want to still sound like hard men.

Then theres you, the curly haired, freckly specky little cunt in the corner who gets his quavers taken off him

(tu)

I think what you are saying is all wrong. I think Bear would understand anyone have difficulty with this- he already alluded to it being 'wrong', whereas you are full of bravado. Don't round on the guy on this because you refuse to see his problem with football violence, I'm like him also, but there are a few things Bear says that intrigues me- only a true warrior would admit to being afraid. I would hazard a guess that he is the only the authentic voice on here, who has been involved.

As i say i am the only one piping up about it but plenty of the lads are on here. I PM’d a few to make sure i was keeping with in boundaries.

I’ll say it again.........i am NOT talking about what the ICF will do in the future it’s stuff in the past, even then i have not really talked about any specific incidents, places or faces.

You quoted me, then never said anything about what I said, what are you actually getting at?

We all know that a lot of people look at us as scum. No one looses any sleep over it as they are right in the general tone that society expects a human being to behave.

Agreed mate. Obviously we have lads from all over Glasgow, some from edin, ayrshire and in between, so they are naturally going to have normal Rangers fan mates, there have been times they have tagged along (for want of a better word) and got stuck in, but never came back, i always see them as lads that wanted to see what it was like once in their lives. No harm in it.

Rangers do have a bit of a rep as a blade mob, we are not as bad as Hibs were, in fact still are. We have had some major faces in the past that never left the house with out a blade.

In fact remember Billy Mc Phee that was part of Tam Mc Grwas crew that was murdered out near Parkhead, he was in the original ICF and made a right mess of a lot of people in the 80’s

I wouldnt minding standing toe to toe with someone if need be christ you can taking a kicking oor give one out if need be but whenever i see blades involved in anything i steer well clear as it can quickly go tits up for the guys on both ends of a blade

You quoted me, then never said anything about what I said, what are you actually getting at?

Eh? I'm arguing about what you are saying about GFG. I have a problem with this, and I gather, from what I've read, that Bear doesn't have a problem with me having a problem about it. But I've seen two specific things going on here tonight: 1, Bear has addressed GFG problem with this quite ok, apart from the odd point, and 2, another thing going on entirely, with abuse directed at GFG, a form of baiting if you like, and I don't like it. Some people have a bit of bravado about it, and I wonder how authentic they are. Hard men don't gang up one guy, or two, and do what GF has had to put up with tonight.

I'm intrigued, I'll admit, because I never knew this existed, but to expect no one to have a problem with it is a bit much.

Bear i fuckin love u Gumbo

for the people who say Man u have a shit support/atmosphere at old traford for fuck sake look at half the posts on here after our home games at , i went to a man u away game last season at white heart lane they sung there version of TBB i sung ours i was about 4 rows away from the yids and the cunts were dyin to get at us that apart there away fans are fuckin imense for atmosphere as are ours.

GFG u truely are a fuckin sausage jockey

for the other haters dont forget

THE CRY WAS NO SURRENDER

oh ps FTP

Eh? I'm arguing about what you are saying about GFG. I have a problem with this, and I gather, from what I've read, that Bear doesn't have a problem with me having a problem about it. But I've seen two specific things going on here tonight: 1, Bear has addressed GFG problem with this quite ok, apart from the odd point, and 2, another thing going on entirely, with abuse directed at GFG, a form of baiting if you like, and I don't like it. Some people have a bit of bravado about it, and I wonder how authentic they are. Hard men don't gang up one guy, or two, and do what GF has had to put up with tonight.

I'm intrigued, I'll admit, because I never knew this existed, but to expect no one to have a problem with it is a bit much.

The difference between you and gfg is you are not calling anyone on here 1) Scum or 2) Knuckle-dragger like he has.

The difference between you and gfg is you are not calling anyone on here 1) Scum or 2) Knuckle-dragger like he has.

Yeah, but you have to know your audience. This is a football forum, not hooligans anonymous; you can't claim to be surprised if someone is going to react to this.

Bear i fuckin love u Gumbo

for the people who say Man u have a shit support/atmosphere at old traford for fuck sake look at half the posts on here after our home games at , i went to a man u away game last season at white heart lane they sung there version of TBB i sung ours i was about 4 rows away from the yids and the cunts were dyin to get at us that apart there away fans are fuckin imense for atmosphere as are ours.

GFG u truely are a fuckin sausage jockey

for the other haters dont forget

THE CRY WAS NO SURRENDER

oh ps FTP

being totally honest i've been to a Manchester Derby at OT and it was shit, Valentine's Day FA Cup 4th round united won 4-2 if you must know, nothing compared to an OF game

and btw GFG what a tremendous fucking cunt you are :crabflute:

Yeah, but you have to know your audience. This is a football forum, not hooligans anonymous; you can't claim to be surprised if someone is going to react to this. B

Are you kidding me on??

He has not came on here to regail us with stories of how he beat the shit out of people and it was all just in a days work, he has offered his side of the story.

The way gfg has reacted, calling him scum, then other posters on here knuckle-dragger's (That was a post directed at you referring to anyone who had the opposite view of himself.), was and is disgusting.

Are you kidding me on??

He has not came on here to regail us with stories of how he beat the shit out of people and it was all just in a days work, he has offered his side of the story.

The way gfg has reacted, calling him scum, then other posters on here knuckle-dragger's (That was a post directed at you referring to anyone who had the opposite view of himself.), was and is disgusting.

Look, I'm out of here in a minute. Maybe it's just me, but if someone called me a 'knuckledragger', or 'scum', it doesn't affect me- that's just the way I am, if someone is angry with me, or they expect more of me, I just don't get affected by their anger, I take it on board, and if I can do something about it, fine. I feel that there would be a lot of fans like GFG, in fact I know there are a lot of them, and would be apoplectic if they read this stuff. I misread it at first, I will admit, and I also feel that Bear has an intriguing story to tell- there is an element of humanity in the way he talks about it that many would find 'intriguing', I dare say.

I think Rangers is a broad church, I didn't know that it was this broad, but there you go, but we are all Rangers fans, and whereas it might not be in my nature to call a fellow human being 'scum', or a 'knuckledragger', I'm not surprised that some are angry if they read about football violence. Put it this way, a lot of the Club's enemies would fortify themselves, quite merrily, if they were to read this- it buys into the portrayal of the Club they wish to propogate. When I first came on, I simply asked 'where is this going', because I was concerned about the Club. I hope when Man Utd come, and we go there, that nothing 'kicks off', for many reasons, one being I hate violence. I retain that hope. Bye.

00000042.gif

I'm not gonna assume that. I am the only one posting, Gaffbear is one of the old school but out of it now because of family etc, he's sensible. But believe me, there are a LOT of our mob on here posting about the Rangers, our team and the general goings on at Ibrox and Murray Park.

I am not sure if you read it when i said this before, but i am talking about it because i am out of it now as i live abroad and don't earn a crust here. If i was a resident here and worked here i would keep it zipped.

You wanted me banned, i thought that was wrong because i am NOT arranging anything or talking it up, i am just giving it straight from the horses mouth and hopefully one or two will learn a little bit of the way we think, i am not saying every hooligan thinks the same as me, but we all read from the same page. I have been there seen it done it, not just with Rangers but about7 other football mobs around the UK and Europe.

I also highlight i know it's wrong, and in no way try to encourage people to do it, in fact i'd tell people never to get involved. I have been stabbed 4 times, bust loads of bones and three times i have been absolutely terrified and i mean scared so much i shit myself once, and i mean i thought i was going to die at football rows.

So do you not think that there should be a voice from this side of the fence on here?

Enter moi.

Been there loyal . Mon the bear!

Look, I'm out of here in a minute. Maybe it's just me, but if someone called me a 'knuckledragger', or 'scum', it doesn't affect me- that's just the way I am, if someone is angry with me, or they expect more of me, I just don't get affected by their anger, I take it on board, and if I can do something about it, fine. I feel that there would be a lot of fans like GFG, in fact I know there are a lot of them, and would be apoplectic if they read this stuff. I misread it at first, I will admit, and I also feel that Bear has an intriguing story to tell- there is an element of humanity in the way he talks about it that many would find 'intriguing', I dare say.

I think Rangers is a broad church, I didn't know that it was this broad, but there you go, but we are all Rangers fans, and whereas it might not be in my nature to call a fellow human being 'scum', or a 'knuckledragger', I'm not surprised that some are angry if they read about football violence. Put it this way, a lot of the Club's enemies would fortify themselves, quite merrily, if they were to read this- it buys into the portrayal of the Club they wish to propogate. When I first came on, I simply asked 'where is this going', because I was concerned about the Club. I hope when Man Utd come, and we go there, that nothing 'kicks off', for many reasons, one being I hate violence. I retain that hope. Bye.

You make a lot of sense and i am glad you have learned something.

If you think about it, the fact that you know very little about the ICF is a good thing, because it means we are doing our job well and keeping out the press which means we don’t get Rangers in the shit.

I have said it already. None of us even fart in the wrong direction anywhere near Ibrox stadium and we are never so stupid to meet up in more than 4 or 5 of us after the game and get back up the town or where ever. The football cops know us all and do let us know they have seen us at Ibrox with a little wink or a “how’s it going”. That’s fine by me as the cat and mouse game with the Police is part of it now and has been for 10-15 years, before then the Police didn’t have a clue.

There has been pre arranged stuff happen IN THE PAST that the cops didn’t have a clue about that happened miles away from Glasgow on days Rangers weren’t even playing,if the press knew about it they would have a field day. Again, we love Rangers as much as any of you. Some will say if we loved them so much then we would not do what we do and risk the name of the Rangers. ......................i have no answer for that other than, “You’re right"

Like it or not hooligans exist within the support of every club and we are no different. I personally have no time for it but if its between consenting adults then thats up to them. However, when non protagonists are caught up in it then its a different story and thats out of order. Personally I would rather there were no casuals/hooligans etc but we dont live in an ideal world, they are a reality and we have to live with that whether we like it or not.