***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

Playing The Scottish Revolution database, SPL is a 18 team league a long with various other changes! Put the league rep up and improved every clubsrep,facilities and stadiums. Put everyones balance to 50m and wage budget 1m and put their budgets up to a decent amount depending on the club, Rangers and cetlc 30m, Hearts and Hibs 25m, Motherwell and Aberdeen 20m, Killie, Inverness, St Johnstone 15m etc

Went Motherwell and basically have changed the whole team.

1sy5j5.png

Played 3 games so far, 1-1 Inverness, beat Killie 4-0 and beat Partick 1-0.

Got beat in a Euro qualifier 3-2 on aggregate which forced me to change the team! :D

In my 4th season at Rangers having led us to 5 in a row and 3 back to back trebles. Also got to the last 16 of Champions league and two times in the semi final beaten both times by Real Madrid who went on to win it.

I find that signing free agents and then selling them for 4-5 million is the best way to go. I signed Steven Defour on a free and after a season sold him for 5 million. Jelavic has been sensational for me. In the first season 20 in 24 games, 62 in 49 2nd season and the 3rd season 40 in 39, he is worth 20 million now with Real sniffing about.

Team for 4th season is

McGregor

Vrsaljko Cuellar Toure A Cole

Davis Gago

Witsel Donavan

Jelavic Iaquinta

Subs- Alexander Juhasz Hargreaves Goodwillie Adam Fleck Lamela

The SPL is now ranked 9th in the coefficents well ahead of the rest and honestly making a push for 6th. Ourselves and the scum have performed well in Europe and has the rest of the SPL is getting better Aberdeen made the Europa group stages and have a real chance of qualifying.

The scum haven't beaten more since my first season in charge and are really struggling in the SPL lying 5th and were in December.

Nicolas Nkoulou is fantastic :praise:

3rd season with Villa, him and Phil Jones are my centre backs. Probably the best partnership i've ever had.

Came 8th in the 1st season and 5th in the 2nd. 5th after 16 games this season, going for top 4.

Hart

Richards Jones Nkoulou Capdevilla

De Jong

Shelvey/Ramsay Thiago

Hazard Neymar

Bent

Bent wants to leave though :disappointment: Man City are intrested so hopefully i'll get a decent fee for him and i've got Sturridge, Olic and Anelka as back up.

Just away to start a season with Rangers, also have one with Manchester City started just to spend money. Fuckin' Bastards don't want to sign for me. Bastos, Nasri, Neymar, Aguero, Fabregas even Jelavic said no :(

I'll keep yez updated.

You must offer terrible wages if Bastos and Neymar didn't want to come.

The reason Jelavic wouldn't come is because he just signed for Rangers.

Just started my second season late last night.

My team is

Shagger

Stevie Hamell LB

Bartley CB

Boyata CB

Whittaker RB

Naismith RM

Davis CM

Tom Cairney CM

Wittingham LM

Jelavic CF

Kadlec CF

Tried to bring in David Suazo from Inter, got a 500 k bid accepted and he wanted 94k p/w :lol:

Both cbs are on loan untill i get the money to buy at least one of them. Beat Limassol 3-0 in the CL qualifier 3rd round and now play M. Tel Aviv

Just started my second season late last night.

My team is

Shagger

Stevie Hamell LB

Bartley CB

Boyata CB

Whittaker RB

Naismith RM

Davis CM

Tom Cairney CM

Wittingham LM

Jelavic CF

Kadlec CF

Tried to bring in David Suazo from Inter, got a 500 k bid accepted and he wanted 94k p/w :lol:

Both cbs are on loan untill i get the money to buy at least one of them. Beat Limassol 3-0 in the CL qualifier 3rd round and now play M. Tel Aviv

Your more likey to get Bartley than Boyata , I enquired about him and they wanted 9m.

Your more likey to get Bartley than Boyata , I enquired about him and they wanted 9m.

I enquired for Boyata and they wanted 12.75 million!

I had him on loan last year and im now his favourite club! I only need the money to sign him now :lol:

In my 3rd season with Ayr.

1st Season; Expected to get promotion, finished 4th and beat in play-off final.

2nd Season; Expected to go up again, finished 2nd.. and yet again beat in the final although I won the challenge cup.

My team for this season;

Alan Combe

Padraic Ormsby - Alan Bennet - Chris Hegarty - Hashim Cole

Juan Jose Bezares

Liam Bridcutt - Rhys McCabe - Andy Mitchell

Darryl Duffy - Kenny Deuchar

Alan Combe was a free from Killie.

Padraic Ormsby came on a free from Hamilton.

Bennet was free from Wycombe.

Hashim Cole is on loan from St Mirren.

Juan Jose Bezares, my captain came as a free from Pafos in Cyrpus. (He's amazing!)

Liam Bridcutt was free from Brighton.

Hegarty, McCabe and Mitchell all free from Rangers.

Darryl Duffy free from Bristol and Kenny Deuchar 26K from Livi.

Sitting top of the league after 3 games, got Livi in the Challenge Cup 3rd round - hoping to retain that, and I've got Rangers in the CIS cup 3rd round after beating SPL Inverness 2-1. Looks to be a good season and hopefully get to the First Division.

Really want back in this.

Set up a game with Metalist Kharkiv, and loaded Eastern European leagues like Croatia, Russia, Ukraine and Serbia for some talent. Found a few potential crackers, especially at Dinamo Zagreb.

Also, check out a kid called Marko Livaja. He's a free agent, and has a global ban until the summer of 2011, but has great potential. Just 16 year old, and I read you can keep offering him 4 week trials- keeps his fitness and stats up, as well as potentially building towards getting a British citizenship thing. Heard a few stories of him just retiring, but worth looking in to.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5146

Downloaded that and its a brilliant update.

All the transfers etc and the latest update was on Sunday.

Anyway started a new Rangers game because of the update, team is looking like this -

McGregor

Hutton-Bartley-Weir-Wallace

Hitzelsperger

Davis----McKay

Naismith-----------------Wylde

Welbeck

Spent most of my 4 million budget on Hutton(3million) and got Hitzelsperger for nothing and Welbeck on loan. Also got Peter Masilela for 100k and Legrottaglie for nothing.

Hutton rejected Newcastle and Stoke to come back and he took a wage cut so I was delighted with that and his reasoning was wanting to return to his boyhood heroes. If only FM was real :(

Got Welbeck on loan and he scored 5 goals in one match and got a 10 rating, its fair to say he is immense.

Anyway my team is on fire and haven't conceded in the League yet.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5146

Downloaded that and its a brilliant update.

All the transfers etc and the latest update was on Sunday.

Anyway started a new Rangers game because of the update, team is looking like this -

McGregor

Hutton-Bartley-Weir-Wallace

Hitzelsperger

Davis----McKay

Naismith-----------------Wylde

Welbeck

Spent most of my 4 million budget on Hutton(3million) and got Hitzelsperger for nothing and Welbeck on loan. Also got Peter Masilela for 100k and Legrottaglie for nothing.

Hutton rejected Newcastle and Stoke to come back and he took a wage cut so I was delighted with that and his reasoning was wanting to return to his boyhood heroes. If only FM was real :(

Got Welbeck on loan and he scored 5 goals in one match and got a 10 rating, its fair to say he is immense.

Anyway my team is on fire and haven't conceded in the League yet.

I was wanting to start another Rangers save, but didn't want Weiss, Diouf, etc. Will give this a download.

Can yo start the save in 2011? Rather than Summer 2010.

I was wanting to start another Rangers save, but didn't want Weiss, Diouf, etc. Will give this a download.

Can yo start the save in 2011? Rather than Summer 2010.

Mine is 2010 but it has all the new teams in the Champions League, promotions etc.

Im sure you could go into editor and change it.

The only problem with it was Rangers go through the non-champions route instead of the champions one but I changed it so that we are right in the group stage(didnt know how to put us in the non-champions path).

It must have took so long because he has done player updates etc.

Christ. I don't mind that actually, get some revenge on Malmo hopefully. :P

Didn't know it had promotions and relegations, thought it was just the transfers. They put a lot of effort into their packs. I downloaded a face pack which was a good several thousand players. Likewise with this pack.

Aye its brilliant.

You will need to find out how to change it tho. You get put in the qualifier with Arsenal etc instead of Malmo and I don't know how to change it.

He updates player stats too, Jelavic, Ness, Bartley and Wylde have all been updated.

Just started up a Rangers save after downloading that update, there's some cracking free agents there. Had reports on the likes of Kewell, Neill, Hitzlsperger, Kezman, Hargreaves. Got rid of a fair amount of the staff: Durrant's away, Sammy Lee in, Owen gone, Jardine gone, few others as well. Goian out for a few months as soon as the game starts though, need a body in defence.

And Motherwell just signed James McFadden on a free. :lol: And now Ousmane Dabo. Could be title challengers ahead of Celtic.

Should be a fun season.

Came 3rd with Villa in the 3rd season, won the Carling Cup beating Birmingham 5-0 in the final and got to the FA Cup final but lost 3-0 to Liverpool.

Managed to make some fantastic signings in the summer. I got Ganso, Lupi(fantastic regen), Mucha, Fleck, King, Baines, Cahill and Hulk. Fleck, Mucha and King for free.

My team is now.

Hart

Richards Nkoulou Jones/Cahill Baines

De Jong

Thiago Ganso

Hulk Hazard

Neymar

Jones is quickly becoming shit though, his stats keep decreasing for some reason.

So far i'm 2nd after 8 games, beat Liverpool 5-1 on the opening day and won 3-0 at Stamford Bridge.

Bayern, Porto and Montpellier in my CL group, beat Porto 5-1 and lost 3-0 to Bayern so far.