The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I would be thinking it would be more 25 million over the course of 5 years. You can use that 5 million a year, or you can blow it all.

And then with selling players on you would get to spend that too.

Just IMO of course

I agree......BUT............i fell that is him being a businessman about it. If we spy a player and who ever is the manager (hoping these Ottomar Hitzfeld rumors are true) then if he can afford it he'll fund it.

I agree......BUT............i fell that is him being a businessman about it. If we spy a player and who ever is the manager (hoping these Ottomar Hitzfeld rumors are true) then if he can afford it he'll fund it.

That will not be true.

McCoist will be our next manager.

I agree......BUT............i fell that is him being a businessman about it. If we spy a player and who ever is the manager (hoping these Ottomar Hitzfeld rumours are true) then if he can afford it he'll fund it.

Where you hear that mate ?

That will not be true.

McCoist will be our next manager.

Probably................personally i would love a total complete clear out of "the old boys" I know that wont sit well with many of you. I think the "jobs for the boys" act has held us back at times.

Alistair lamont - Aj meeting CW is pretty significant

Todays talks werent final details altho the board do not have final say on the deal

Meeting went well, AJ views the interest as viable.

They are looking at an offer just before xmas

It probably would be just after xmas CW will take over.

Chick Young says he thinks it wont go ahead at all. Altho he is a fud lol

Alistair Lamont says he has spoken too senior sources

Thats the jist of sportsound altho James Traynor was not on tonigh

Alistair lamont - Aj meeting CW is pretty significant

Todays talks werent final details altho the board do not have final say on the deal

Meeting went well, AJ views the interest as viable.

They are looking at an offer just before xmas

It probably would be just after xmas CW will take over.

Chick Young says he thinks it wont go ahead at all. Altho he is a fud lol

Alistair Lamont says he has spoken too senior sources

Thats the jist of sportsound altho James Traynor was not on tonigh

he always say shit like this so in the outside chance it happens he can say ,"I told you so"...........if you listen to him he says,"This play will be player of the year"...............all the time so if he "gets it right" he can shout about it..................total fud and needs raped

Chick Young is an egotistical liitle bawheed. He didn't break the story, so as far as he's concerned its a load of shite. It really is as simple as that. He was apparently very unhappy that nobody contacted him when it first broke, with Traynor being the prefered port of call. As a result, he's denying there's any truth just in the hope that it breaks down and he can look good. He'd rather do that than think for a second that he was overlooked.

^^^^^Bang on the money as per. :praise:

It's what i was trying to say, but i'm too thick to do so <cr>

Kev.......can you inbox me some of your literary skills please :D

Im pretty excited, if this goes through Timmy will be in even more meltdown, if thats possible, (of course it is! :))they have been told by their new PR Ghod Phil Gobblegiver that no one wants to touch us and no one can buy us, oh and we are over £100m in debt. doh! :lol:

I would love to hear what the possible new owners plans and ideas for our future are but im sure we are weeks off knowing that and im probably not alone.

One thing is for sure, i sincerely hope he has more ambition than the current people running our club have had in the last 5-8 years.

:21:

I can't find the post to reply to it, but basically...

FOA the poster who mentioned it

he said the deal would all the hinge on the tax case in feb ?

The reason I mention it is I'm sure (but correct me if I'm wrong) that SDM stated that MIH are fully responsible for any court action etc that may come of this tax trial and not, I repeat not RFC. So from that perspective the deal going through or not shouldn't be affected by the tax case.

Unless anyone can shed some light ??