The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

No doubt its a poster on FF then. So hopefully someone can verify this or not

I can actually get on!

just got news from my mate who told me last night that the meeting with murray and whyte went well and will have further talks tomorrow it seems that murray trust whyte and will sell to him.

Poster xcbgers 911 posts

Originally Posted by loyalistpicken viewpost.gif Got the 09:40 train back from Glasgow to Euston yesterday, In the 1st class carriage there was a guy across from me and my son constantly on the computer I could see the heading on what he was doing was Rangers Football Club but could not get close enough to see what the fk he was doing , he got off at warrington station and on the phone for ages as we were informed we would be delayed for about 20 Min's or so due to congestion and weather he then came back on looked through his briefcase went back made a call again. could be nothing though. should have asked him but he had earphones in and looked as though he was writing something that had been dictated to him tape after tape could possibly be a legal rep

Nosey Bastard Loyal

That's what's been posted mate.

I can actually get on!

Poster xcbgers 911 posts

That's what's been posted mate.

hmmmm not so sure mate.

Good on you for finding that mate! A guy on a train was that posted before or after the other guy? If that was on here he would be torn to shreds. Unless one of them is Cwoodloyal?

Old Andrew Ellis bid from 2009 nothing to get excited about

Craig Whyte it is

OFFEREE: Rangers Football Club PlcOffer period commenced: 18:16 26-Oct-200910p ordinaryISIN: GB0007237380NSI: 108,791,499OFFEROR: RFC Holdings (Guernsey) Limited (Andrew Ellis)Offeror identified: 09:27 08-Mar-2010Disclosure of dealings and positions in this offeror is not requiredOFFEROR: Craig WhyteOfferor identified: 11:48 18-Nov-2010Disclosure of dealings and positions in this offeror is not required

The fellow on the train is from HMRC Euston Tower, apparently the case against our club is falling apart and may well be shelved. As for Whyte, you can rest assured that he will not be taking control at Ibrox, he is well known around the City.

The fellow on the train is from HMRC Euston Tower, apparently the case against our club is falling apart and may well be shelved. As for Whyte, you can rest assured that he will not be taking control at Ibrox, he is well known around the City.

Cwoodloyal still seems sure. He has told me he spoke to the guy that broke this to him in the 1st place before anyone else anywhere had even got a whiff of this. So im still optimistic on that.

How do you know it was a member of the HMRC or even that th guy who said he was on a train was even on a train?

Arrghhh .. rumours anguish.gif

"I met a guy on a train who i didn't talk to and i couldn't see what he was doing ... but he was deffo HMRC and the case against us is collapsing" or "i have heard the takeover is definitely off / on because i heard blah blah" ... not the fault of those who post what others post but just someone would post things such as that and people take it as a legitimate "inside tip".

Nature abhors a vacuum and when there is nothing official, then a vaguely legitimate sounding post will fill that.

loyalistpicken isnt a patter merchant and certainly lives in london.

of course the guy could be doing his college dissertation on how to conduct a fire sale and get away with it.

Gunslinger your haverin again. What fire sale. Was it a calor gas one?

I don't know why people are getting their knickers in a twist because it's went quiet.

It's not dead and buried, it's only moving along at a slow pace for whatever reason. If it is dead and buried I'm sure we would know by now.