The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I can't find the post to reply to it, but basically...

FOA the poster who mentioned it

he said the deal would all the hinge on the tax case in feb ?

The reason I mention it is I'm sure (but correct me if I'm wrong) that SDM stated that MIH are fully responsible for any court action etc that may come of this tax trial and not, I repeat not RFC. So from that perspective the deal going through or not shouldn't be affected by the tax case.

Unless anyone can shed some light ??

Yes marky i beleive you to be correct mate.

i said it hinged on the tax case in december.

or something like that.

sure people keep saying mih is liabale.

murray also said we would have a super new stadium or 3 new players for the cl last 16 stage.

i still say thats the reason we are now seeing a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel.

a deal may have been agreed in prncipal, meaning it goes ahead subject to the conclusion of the tax investigation going in our favour . think this one still has a long way to go guys

Why make this comment? To try and look as though you know what your talking about?

Well you've done exactly the opposite coz you talk utter, utter shite here my friend.

Clearing the debt is massive news, fantastic even, but £25M transfer budget doesnt feel like enough, we should be allowed to spend money we need to spend, not have a very small set budget each year, unless of course we plan to sell a player ecah year and that money is given to the manager

It feels like a lot tae me considering our current budget!

Im pretty excited, if this goes through Timmy will be in even more meltdown, if thats possible, (of course it is! :))they have been told by their new PR Ghod Phil Gobblegiver that no one wants to touch us and no one can buy us, oh and we are over £100m in debt. doh! :lol:

I would love to hear what the possible new owners plans and ideas for our future are but im sure we are weeks off knowing that and im probably not alone.

One thing is for sure, i sincerely hope he has more ambition than the current people running our club have had in the last 5-8 years.

:21:

Wished I shared your optimism about our prospective new owner/owners, but I was taught to be cautious.

I was just on the 606 forum..a dnt post i just browse and there is ALOT of topics saying the deal is done and it will be in tomorrows papers...from leggoland aswell...im sure some of you know of him :lol: ....Anyway not that much smoke without some sort of fire lol and they were guessing headlines sum1 hit oot wae "whyte lightening steals lennon thunder" and tht leggoland said you close to the herald by anychance :pipe:

we could realistically very soon have

a better manager than the yahoos

less debt than the yahoos

a better stadium than the yahoos

more to spend on players than the yahoos

above the yahoos in the league

better players than the yahoos in every position.

they cant be enjoying that

The guy who told me about this deal being done is still adamant he was correct.

The deal was done in principal on the night of the Man Utd game at Ibrox.

For various reasons, nothing can be made public until certain criteria is met.

I hope tae fuck he's right.

YA FUCKIN HOO!!!

Outwith the debt (which is actually very close) we already have all that. In my opinion anyway.

The reason they have been kicking off about everything lately is because they know they're in a very precarious position. We do this right and we can bury those scumbags for a long time to come.

Wished I shared your optimism about our prospective new owner/owners, but I was taught to be cautious.

(tu)

Thats fair enough my friend. I didnt mean to sound over optimistic, because im not, at all, but i am strangely excited about this. I guess its just the thought of the end of downsizing, our club starting to show ambition again, hopefully, the end of our seedy wrongfull affair with the bank , our debt being erased and the end of the stewardship of Sir David Murray. I would have thought the idea of all those things would make any Ger delighted, but of course, its early doors and nothing may come of this, indeed it could be a red herring for something else. What else?, i dont know, but it almost sounds too good to be true.

You are correct to be cautious, but you can also be a little excited, thats is surely allowed.

;)

we have the better manager

our debt is decreasing, theres is rising

we have a better stadium although i wish we had a bigger one too

their panic spending is over, i dont think they have a bolt left and no assets to sell

we are above them and will stay above them

we have better players in EVERY position already

we also have more trophies, more fans, more pulling power and we are THE PEOPLE

(tu)

PS They will be shiting themselves, i believe they call it meltdown at the Brendanbeu, we await the usual negative pish from the media, the pathetic jealous articles from their fansites and the bile spouted by their club to deflect away from the truth, Rangers FC are back!

;-)

And they won't when we complete the last two objectives of debt and spending.

I can see another few diving from the top stand of the Brendanbeau. With much hope

By who? nobody at the minute is in a position to approach anybody???

I'm sure if a deal was in place to buy the club and the new owners wanted their own man in charge then they may have informally approached said man to sound out whether or not he'd be interested. Hypothetically anyway.

However, Hitzfeld has stated previously he intends to retire from football when his contract with the Swiss national side runs out in 2012, so unless he's had a change of heart we wont be seeing him in the Ibrox dugout next season.

Outwith the debt (which is actually very close) we already have all that. In my opinion anyway.

The reason they have been kicking off about everything lately is because they know they're in a very precarious position. We do this right and we can bury those scumbags for a long time to come.

and the money to spend but yes

this debt was their last vestage of hope.

will be hard being a taig soon. well worse

Old old stories, but he seems to like us, he certainly knows his stuff!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/champions_league/503945.stm

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/LYING+IN+WAIT%3B+Hitzfeld+refused+job+offer+from+Tynecastle+because+he...-a0138545045

Cannot find anything recent. Great rumour though, most likely BS.

:(

4 down 2 to go :sherlock::drool: