Boxing and MMA

Been a really good start to the World Matchplay. Big Barney looked in the zone and long may that continue. Baxter made it through and Adrian Lewis, Andy Hamilton and Wes Newton all got put out. I'm hoping Mark Webster gets to the quarters where it looks like he might play Barney. That could be a classic.

Now all I need is for Phil Taylor to get beat :lol:

there was some cracking matches last night , even if th darts didnt match , each game had something about it keeping you gripped on the action , long may it continue with Ando tonight , although i like the Thorn also but Ando is the better player , hope Klassen pumps King but i can't see it :(

Well played Ando and Klaasen :praise: some cracking 2nd round matches coming up :drool:

Anderson and Klassen were brilliant the 7 legs Klassen won in a row were brilliant some great finishin its a shame hes goinin to get pumpedby Anderson next also Whittlock was impressive as usuall Gaylors got a hard draw this time finally hel come up against Anderson then Whittlock if he manages to get threw helget pumped by big Barney in the final ... hopefully :)

Well played Ando and Klaasen :praise: some cracking 2nd round matches coming up :drool:

Anderson and Klassen were brilliant the 7 legs Klassen won in a row were brilliant some great finishin its a shame hes goinin to get pumpedby Anderson next also Whittlock was impressive as usuall Gaylors got a hard draw this time finally hel come up against Anderson then Whittlock if he manages to get threw helget pumped by big Barney in the final ... hopefully :)

Christ I forgot about how well Whitlock played. Won't be watchin it tonight though. The usual Sid Waddell/Phil Taylor love-in isn't for me

Taylor despite averaging 115 tonight looks a bit shaky. Bates got stuck in early and showed no fear which shocked Taylor I reckon. Shame he missed two darts at double 18 in the eleventh leg because that would of turned the match around completely. Beaton and whoever plays Taylor should take a leaf out of Bates' book and back up a strong spirit with better play. I think this is a tournament Taylor wont win.

ii think wade will cause a upset tonight, RVB hasn't had the confidence in many years, but as always i support the dutch master as always, mon raymondoo.

i hope the aussie takes out taylor however taylor has been on fire even when he's playing shit he still gets to the double first.

Wade is doing a wade.

And losing his bottle.

i was thinking that untill het a ton 80, but rvb got his double and now wade got another ton 80.

5-4 rvb

Great play from Barnie but Wade lacks any mental strength when he is put under pressure.