Whittaker To Bursaspor

The time and effort the club have spent wasted on this mediocre footballer is outrageous.

The club can't move until they know what our current players are planning, so he's damaging our chances of signing new players as well.

Ken Anderson might be a prick, but i cannot argue that obviously he is really good at his job...

I wouldn't go as far as to say that.................................yet.

Whittaker could end up at a "not-so-famous" Turkish club, or he could end up stuck with the Rangers on the same salary as he was on last season.

IF he doesn't end up sitting on the bench, or playing and training with the reserves.

In my opinion, a good agent is one who knows his players capabilities and limits, and gets him the best deal in accordance with this criteria.

Anderson is clearly getting Whittaker's capabilities mixed up with his ambitions here.

It could all go sour on both him and Whittaker, if the Rangers tackle the situation in the correct manner.

Please please please Ally bin Whittaker right now and go out and find a right back that can do more than score penalties

We have one in Broadfoot mate, and Cole could also do a job there.

I think Ally's desperation to keep Whittaker may be down to the fact we're not guaranteed to have 2 centre backs when the season kicks off (Bouggy/Weir), and a left back who is reaching the end of the road in Papac.

I'm sure if we had 2 really good CB's and a right good LB, and a wee bit of cover in these positions, Ally would have told Whittaker where tae get aff before noo.

Getting his client a move to a club in Turkey with no history? I could do that

If we are talking about football, yes, its a step in the wrong direction. But do you seriously think that Whittaker cares about this? Of course not. The guy wants money and if Rangers accepted an offer for him and he was offered 30-40k p/w im pretty sure he would've sign for Bursa in no time. Otherwise he would've accept one of the previous Rangers offers on the table. As some people above already said - the time wasted on this players possible new contract is ridiculous. I would rather concentrate on new deals for Davis and McGregor and bringing in new players, more capable than Whittaker.

Thebooler mate, im just saying Anderson is trying to make some more cash for himself and his client, and even if that makes them both look like fuckin' idiots right now, they are closer to get what they want. Well, almost. But as you and every other fellow bear on this forum, i also hope they both end up empty handed, as far as it comes to Rangers. Of you ask me - get him sold for 1mil and let the guy go, if money are so important to him. Otherwise - put him on the bench and let his contract expire, then he can goes wherever the fuck he wants. We will do it without him, no problem.

I agree, but he will be set up for life so i doubt he will care much.

I'm guessing with the last few years with us and the new contract offered to him he would also have been set up for life.

He is just a greedy bastard.

So we tell him its our final offer then we go back with another one? :lol: Fucking hell!

No but this one actually IS our final offer ...... promise. Ha! We arnt to good at this negotiating m'lark are we. Still patience....4iar here we go!

Why are we so desperate to hang onto this bombscare? We'd put less of a fight up to keep hold of Davis/McGregot I bet. Absolute joke and I'm not filled with confidence at the moment Ally. About time we started being ruthless and get the team built for the season. 3 weeks to gel a team together

If Whittaker wasn't a utility player then the management wouldn't have such a hardon for him.

Exactly. He's an average RB. However, he can cover every position in midfield and defense which is something our small squad really needs. Whittaker could probably play up front at a push I mean he can't be any worse than Beattie :lol:

If Whittaker wasn't a utility player then the management wouldn't have such a hardon for him.

That's why Wattie loved him........play anywhere.

Whitty is a good player,better attacker than defender if i'm honest.

Exactly. He's an average RB. However, he can cover every position in midfield and defense which is something our small squad really needs. Whittaker could probably play up front at a push I mean he can't be any worse than Beattie :lol:

He was a forward when he was young.