The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

No i havent sent any form in, I was on the waiting list, then got an email asking me if i wanted a certain seat, replied saying yes, and was told to wait for the club to get in touch. The only form in the email was for seat transfers, but the email said not to bother if it was a new application

is it the name use dont like are the fact i said two groups coming together ?

No, the groups won't be joining as one.

Although we share common goals and is easily workable in a section, the two groups are very different in other aspects which makes the formation of one group unrealistic.

Am I guaranteed the corner for Old Firm games hope to fuck im not moved to Club deck or somewhere shite like that or I might seriously consider staying in GF1.

I hope this isn't going to be the general mentality of those in the section.

It's been cleared up a few times, in this thread alone! You will get allocated a ticket in the corner for Old Firms.

Am I guaranteed the corner for Old Firm games hope to fuck im not moved to Club deck or somewhere shite like that or I might seriously consider staying in GF1.

TBH if you'd rather stay in GF1 so you can be near Tims twice a season then you don't really have the correct attitude to the section.

I hope this isn't going to be the general mentality of those in the section.

It's been cleared up a few times, in this thread alone! You will get allocated a ticket in the corner for Old Firms.

My attitude towards the section is to create an atmosphere ... You dont get an atmosphere up Club Deck whats the problem?

Was just curious.

My attitude towards the section is to create an atmosphere ... You dont get an atmosphere up Club Deck whats the problem?

Was just curious.

You're undermining your own point here, surely ? You don't currently get an atmosphere in GF1, yet you're willing to sacrifice that if you didn't get your desired seat for old firms ?

There's curiosity and there's laziness ;)

You're undermining your own point here, surely ? You don't currently get an atmosphere in GF1, yet you're willing to sacrifice that if you didn't get your desired seat for old firms ?

There's curiosity and there's laziness ;)

I think the atmosphere in GF1 was pretty decent last season and was top notch against the tims, obviously the new section will beat that by miles but you can't really criticise me for bringing the question up.

Regardless, that wasn't the main point!

The section wasn't created with the main aim that everyone got a corner taig ticket! However, that is the case and it's just a benefit of being in the section. If this affects the decision of joining then it is obviously a key selling point of the section to you, which shouldn't be the case.

That is the mentality I have a problem with and the majority of both groups members will share my views, this section isn't for passengers that just want a corner ticket when Celtc come to Ibrox.

Can all those who have been offered a seat please reply to the email to confirm they are happy with the seat offered and return the form to the ticket office by Monday.

Until there is no confirmation we cannot add you to our master file and you risk losing your seat as the ticket office will sell tickets to those who wrote in with their renewal forms wishing to be seated near the singing section.

Great news!

I cant believe how excited I am for next season, the difference from sitting in GF to now with you boys in BF1 is massive.

Bit pre-emptive I know but any plans in the works for the first game of the season, nice wee celebration is in order I think :D

:21::21::21:

Just wondering...Bought my ST and i'm in BF1..Does this mean I'll get shifted, or will I be left in that seat?

If you done it using the call centre you'll be shifted, there was a mix-up which led to folk being sold tickets for the section when they shouldn't have been. They'll be moved to BF2.

You should have done it through us as requested. If you contact us through the TBO site we may still be able to get you in.

If you done it using the call centre you'll be shifted, there was a mix-up which led to folk being sold tickets for the section when they shouldn't have been. They'll be moved to BF2.

You should have done it through us as requested. If you contact us through the TBO site we may still be able to get you in.

I contacted you guys 2 days ago and have had no email back wacko.gif

Anyway lets see if ive got this right. I ordered my ST online it said BF1 so i will be moved to BF2 however i have also requested through your site to sit in BF1 so will i then be moved back?

Also is that tbo who have a 500 strong singing section this season? :drool:

Bought it online.

Fair enough it's a mistake but I hope they don't think I'm spending another £50 because of there cock up. doh

Bought it online.

Fair enough it's a mistake but I hope they don't think I'm spending another £50 because of there cock up. doh

:rolleyes:

Aye you're right, you should get your ST cheaper than the rest of us.

Aye you're right, you should get your ST cheaper than the rest of us.

Considering the ST i've already bought in BF1 is only £319 and Tickets in BF2 are £355, I don't think I should pay anymore than what I am. Fair enough £40, it's not a huge amount but that's pretty close to being 1/4 of my wage.

Personally think the club should have held off ST for another week or so to allow the groups to produce a list with all the names, Rather than have this sort of problem with folk buying tickets in BF1, cause if I got mine on Tuesday, what's to say theres not a few more who have aswell.