*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Got a free £20 for tomorrow anyone got any good value bets for tomorrow ?

The HT Draw FT winner is a decent bet in Cup finals as they always tend to be cagey first half so the draw is probable. Odds normally around 7s so you could go tenner each on draw/Munich draw/Dortmund.

3 draws last night, gave me £15.03. Not a lot, but maybe it's the start of a wee run, which will be a short run as the fucky footy is nearly at an end.

I fancy Dortmund tonight to win 2-1.

Stuck £2.50 each on Muller 2-1 and Lewandowski 2-1 at 50/1 and 80/1 respectively in the shop today. (Scorer's team wins)

Came home to find a £10 free bet on Ladbrokes, no idea where it came from! Stuck that on Muller to score any time and Bayern to win.

Vincenzo Nibali has just won the Giro d'Italia without breaking sweat, and on that form looks a great bet for the Tour de France. He was third last year, but looks a lot stronger and will be suited more by the extra mountain stages in this year's route.

888 Sport have him at 50/1 and pay 3 places at 1/4 odds. The other firms going each way are 25/1 at best. There are also up to £88 in free bets for new accounts.

Vincenzo Nibali has just won the Giro d'Italia without breaking sweat, and on that form looks a great bet for the Tour de France. He was third last year, but looks a lot stronger and will be suited more by the extra mountain stages in this year's route.

888 Sport have him at 50/1 and pay 3 places at 1/4 odds. The other firms going each way are 25/1 at best. There are also up to £88 in free bets for new accounts.

Plus, the lack of cohesion between Wiggins and Froome is only good for everyone else.

Good shout (tu).

Set up a new account with Paddy Power as they were willing to match my opening bet.

Stuck £6.22 on C*ltic but the free bet never activated, so I contacted customer services and the boy gave me a separate £6.22 bet.

Placed that on Hibs to win but I then noticed the original bet was activated so I put that on the draw.

So technically I have three bets on, but can they do anything to cancel one of the free bets?

Set up a new account with Paddy Power as they were willing to match my opening bet.

Stuck £6.22 on C*ltic but the free bet never activated, so I contacted customer services and the boy gave me a separate £6.22 bet.

Placed that on Hibs to win but I then noticed the original bet was activated so I put that on the draw.

So technically I have three bets on, but can they do anything to cancel one of the free bets?

They will only cancel the one that wins. (tu)