***the Blackpool 0 - 2 The Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

What a fucking trip that was. I was burling by about 10 in the morning.

A great day and a great sing song. Good to meet Deccy and his mate, also ended up with 1st jan 1994, Booler disapeared though so ive still to meet him.

In Barcelona...

What a chant that is it went on for about 20 mins. I was burst all day, taking the tarrier tops off of the sports bar ceiling haha! Manky trampy fucks!

The travelling bears are an absolute credit to the club, Never seen one bit of bother all day, the central club was also great. I also noticed Blackpool played penny arcade for us at HT. Great day and great trip.

Also a special mention to Stu of the KPL he was as funny as fuck and it really is a great bus to travel on :beer1: :beer1:

Glad you had a good time mate, although there is one thing you omited to do :(

I dont know the words of the song however anytime it came on, on the bus the KPL members got excited and had a wee sing song

Not knowing the words is not an excuse :mad:

However, as you laughed at my joke in the other thread you have redeemed yourself :)

:pipe:

Thats me just home, got delayed in fecking Carlisle

Had internet on my phone so posted a few times after the game but I never mentioned this... how awful is Matt Gilks?

p.s: Our fans are fucking amazing

Was some trip.

Went down with my pal and just got tickets. Sat in the middle of the East Stand and the atmosphere was tremendous.

Steven Davis is a legend :D

Everyone played well. Thought Edu and McCulloch did well in the centre when they were on and we caused them problems every time we attacked.

And having not been at Motherwell last season, I can now say I've seen Kerkar play for Rangers in the flesh :D