Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

If we lose out on this guy to Forest then that really is the final straw. Just another indication of the financial situation at our once great and proud club!

It pisses me off that Rangers just released a 3rd kit and made a shit load of money with their friendly against chelsea.

And cant even bid 2 million for a good player to give the fans something back.

It pisses me off that Rangers just released a 3rd kit and made a shit load of money with their friendly against chelsea.

And cant even bid 2 million for a good player to give the fans something back.

you're absolutely spot on (tu) robbing the fans blind yet bidding fucking shite amounts! You get what you pay for nowadays except in a rare occasion! We paid 500k for Ortiz and that's exactly what he is! We go out our way to look for versatility instead of someone who excels in a certain position! It's shocking!

I really hate to say this everyone but i can see this happening to all our other targets we have earmarked i think we should start keeping them under wraps till they sign as we are going public with every target then losing them :disappointment:

don't like hearing the truth, eh?

Im not even getting involved mate, honestly, i'll debate and discuss all day with serious points, but anyone that actually believes craig whyte wants us to get knocked out of the europa league is off their fuckin rocker, its the biggest pile of shite ive heard on this forum to date, and that takes some doing i can assure you.

As far as im aware, your normally pretty sensible, not everyone agrees with everyone on here ofcourse, but sense usually prevails, i dont know what happened to make you post such utter bullshit.

I really hate to say this everyone but i can see this happening to all our other targets we have earmarked i think we should start keeping them under wraps till they sign as we are going public with every target then losing them :disappointment:

going public wasn't the problem here, McLaren knew about him from when he was in Holland (tu)

+1