Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

I just mean we arent going to be getting these guys in at this rate. Wallace is a good signing and has done well but wasnt exactly a must signing. We need guys for other positions desperately.

Asked the journo in Holland if he could confirm the medical at forest 2morrow - his reply,

'I can't confirm nor deny as I have little information. Who's reporting; Sky Sports, nat'l paper?'

Perhaps Im optimistic - but you would think that journos over there would be in the know if sky sports are?

No way...

Cardiff was bad enough but at least they had been in a few play-off finals recently, but Nottingham Forrest...thats a new low.

What the fucks going on here!!

I sent him the link to the sky sports article his reply,

'It would be nice if they named their sources, but I can understand why they don't. It’s just somewhat different in Holland. I'm speculating but I reckon there might be some truth in what they are reporting (especially if what Verhoek said to ADO fans after their game is true), right now I'm waiting for 'concrete' news to come out of Den Haag.'

Hilarious

No mate. What is hilarious though is the suggestion or more, the assertion, that if we don't sign 1 or 2 players by the deadline for the Maribor game that means we're done until January.

Tbh mate I made a joke out of it because I chose to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you just made a mistake. If I thought for a second you were serious I wouldn't have been laughing.

Not everyone here agrees with you, but at the same time, not everyone of those people are going out of their way to be hostile towards you either.

This is getting ridiculous, how are Nott Forrest beating us in the transfer market? I know the Championship has money but why would someone go there instead of the Rangers!? Hope this falls through, I really wanted this guy...another one to add to the list of failed transfers that I hope Mr.Whyte is giving a long hard look at :(

Come on, come on, come on, come on, COME ON. Get this one signed up now before the fans really start to make t a bit of noise. Stop messing about with rubbishy little bids and make this signing - we really need him now!

I sent him the link to the sky sports article his reply,

'It would be nice if they named their sources, but I can understand why they don't. It’s just somewhat different in Holland. I'm speculating but I reckon there might be some truth in what they are reporting (especially if what Verhoek said to ADO fans after their game is true), right now I'm waiting for 'concrete' news to come out of Den Haag.'

Away to bed hopefully positive news tomorrow.

Asked the journo in Holland if he could confirm the medical at forest 2morrow - his reply,

'I can't confirm nor deny as I have little information. Who's reporting; Sky Sports, nat'l paper?'

Perhaps Im optimistic - but you would think that journos over there would be in the know if sky sports are?

He doesn't even know who's reporting it over here? The fact he seems to be as clueless as the rest of us makes the last 15 pages of moaning in this thread even more laughable.

This is getting ridiculous, how are Nott Forrest beating us in the transfer market? I know the Championship has money but why would someone go there instead of the Rangers!? Hope this falls through, I really wanted this guy...another one to add to the list of failed transfers that I hope Mr.Whyte is giving a long hard look at :(

You just answered you own question. Money

It appears now the SPL cannot compete with the Championship for signings rather than the EPL :anguish:

Scottish football is a rapidly sinking ship.

Fixed that for you...

I cant wait for this transfer window to shut as this has been a nightmare so far i cant take anymore of our stupid bids for players which we probably know the exact amount we should pay but still penny pinch and then lose them :disappointment:

You just answered you own question. Money

I blame the players these days, why prefer to have a big amount in your bank account when you could have success and a reasonable pay? There's no heart anymore, the English leagues are sucking all the money and talent from everything else in football. It's shocking, they call the EPL the best in the world. I think it's embarrassing to watch the money they fling at each other down there. The likes of Rangers and Celtic have bigger stadiums and larger fanbases than most down South but all of them are financially better off....it's fucking stupid.

I don't have facebook, is this his official facebook page?

http://www.facebook.com/WesleyVerhoek

Taken from that Forest forum.

That's a fan page rather than his actual profile mate.

Looks as if they've taken excerpts from the stories we've all seen and posted them as fact. Might be, but its still the same source.

Nope.

We cannot compete with the EPL but we can and are competing with the Championship. The thing is, we are losing by a country mile.

I dont call losing by a country mile competing, but maybe thats just me!

I don't have facebook, is this his official facebook page?

http://www.facebook.com/WesleyVerhoek

Taken from that Forest forum.

Nope. Just a sort of appreciation page.

You can tell the difference because, for example, Goodwillie had his friends to see and conversations were taking place etc. whereas on this one people and in particular the creator of the page is posting internet stories regarding him.