Unpopular Thoughts/opinions About The Rangers

Senna

Utter Rubbish you are talking about the ECWC being worthless. You should be proud that we won it,

I am proud of course, but Sporting CP have won the ECWC twice. It doesn't make them twice as great a club. Slovan Bratislava won it FFS! Fact is, it's an trophy that doesn't exist anymore, winning it doesn't impress neutrals.

plus we beat better teams than the Papes did when the won the European Cup.

I concur with this opinion (did Bob Crampsey not describe our Bayern victory as the best European performance by any Scottish club?) but it's irrelevant to my main point; the kudos attached to winning the ECWC has declined so much since we won it that there is almost no glory attached to our winning it anymore.

Yes?

• 1 month later...

Bumping this because it my points don't really merit a thread of its own while this exists.

Our performances this season have been directly similar to the atmosphere.

The one stand-out example is the tims game at home - cracking atmos and performance amid a sea of uninspiring displays. Wasn't at the game on Saturday though but that sounded better.

Away - impressive as per and performances are good. Cup games - less said, the better.

We've probably wasted more money on dud strikers than any other club in Scotland.

We should be a lot prouder of our recent record of signing defenders and defending than we are/we do - guff like Broadfoot, rare Shagger errors and the odd Whittaker display take a lot away from the fact that we're head and shoulders above every defence in the country, and probably a lot of England's teams too.

i still like kris boyd despite him leaving us in his prime for a smaller club

i still dislike b.ferguson for leaving us in his prime for smaller club :wanker:

i dont like how paly mccoist is with folk from the otherside

Rangers where founded in 1873

We are an anti catholic club more than we are a Protestant club.

Fleck is overrated

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ create a far better atmosphere than what we can.

Rangerstaxcase.com is probably 99% right

The BBC are not out to get us

Anyone that has worn the green and grey should never pull on a rangers shirt.

Fleck is overrated

:lol:

Fuck sake you utter tosspot, at least try and hide your allegiances?

Spanner. Minus 12 spanner at that.

We are an anti catholic club more than we are a Protestant club. - the bouncy aboot killing kaffliks n aw that

Fleck is overrated - no wer near as gd as baggio fulton was at his age

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ create a far better atmosphere than what we can.- luv it when they gie it up the ra and hit oot at ra h** pollis

Rangerstaxcase.com is probably 99% right - Ma pal Gobblegiver pure told me at was eh truth

The BBC are not out to get us - evryones oot tae get us perr opressed wans

Anyone that has worn the green and grey should never pull on a rangers shirt.-mo johnston - dirty owringe bastard

Fleck is overrated

41576_345780870213_214_n.jpg

I don't think anyone would dispute that, unless you were going back to the days of Goram etc.

You cant say that Van Bronkhorst and maybe, i know it was only 9 games but Mols (pre injury) were not world class. The fact Gio played in a WC final proves that. You could also argue Barry Ferguson in the 2003 season was geniunely world class. He was better than Gio when they played together.

Wish there was a Rangers tax case forum, that's become as annoying as the transfer window. Sooner it ends the better!

Can Admin look into this? Would be great not to have the forum littered with the same old shite fresh from Kerrydale Street or Phil McGobble's blog.

"Rangers are going be deducted 900 points and be made to join the Junior Leagues, i've got it from a good source that we could have a possible amalgamate with Pollok Juniors to make the bedding in process easier. "