Zlatan Muslimovic Supposedly Knocks Back RFC Move

Senna

Just looked at Wiki and he spent 7 years at Udinese... playing 2 games and out on loan to 7 different clubs. Who the fcuk at Udinese kept renewing his contract? :lol:

Udinese have a strange business/football model, they have up to 100 players on their books at any given time, with the majority out on loan (Sissoko at Killie). They speculate with the possibility of some becoming 1st team players or earning good transfer fees. Sanchez went to Barca for £25M in the summer.

The team that faced the taigs last week only had 62 Serie A appearances between them.

He's not a bad player (tu)

I think he would be excellent for us: decent goal threat, runs all day, versatile and knows what the club is all about. Very similar to Naismith actually.

There is interest in him from Milwall, which is odd because he's one of Swansea's better players, but I think he'd struggle to turn down the opportunity at another shot of making it with the club he started with, especially when it looked like he was going to spent the rest of his peak years in the Scottish first division just a few seasons ago.

If I was McCoist and there was any chance whatsoever that some money might become available in January he would be a player who was at the very top of my list tbh.

I think he would be excellent for us: decent goal threat, runs all day, versatile and knows what the club is all about. Very similar to Naismith actually.

There is interest in him from Milwall, which is odd because he's one of Swansea's better players, but I think he'd struggle to turn down the opportunity at another shot of making it with the club he started with, especially when it looked like he was going to spent the rest of his peak years in the Scottish first division just a few seasons ago.

If I was McCoist and there was any chance whatsoever that some money might become available in January he would be a player who was at the very top of my list tbh.

Would be an excellent option to have.

Same one that played for us as a kid, then Hibs??? or am i on the wrong guy?