*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Currently still playing my first season with Rangers, as I've been working on my db, and just gave they lot a good gaping in the last OF of the season. That takes me to 2 points behind with 2 games to play. Hopefully Hibs or Dundee Utd can get something against them.

easy.jpg

Wish people posted in here more. Started with Swindon, only in pre-season. Determined to stick with this one!!

Also, what Nations do people load up with which leagues? Cheers (tu)

I usually start with the top leagues in Scotland, Spain and England. Sometimes the Championship too. Then I load all the players from South America, France, Germany and Either Africa or Eastern Europe.

I usually start with the top leagues in Scotland, Spain and England. Sometimes the Championship too. Then I load all the players from South America, France, Germany and Either Africa or Eastern Europe.

Cheers mate (tu)

I think I may buy another couple of United players as a little thank you. :lol:

hahawon.jpg

What's all the buttons along your top of the screen for btw?

Cheers mate (tu)

What's all the buttons along your top of the screen for btw?

I only just worked out what they are recently. You can set little shortcuts up on that bar, for example view squad, transfers, finances, training etc.

Just takes you to that quicker, rather than clicking the little drop down bar.

If you right click under the calendar, you can check what icons you want I think.

I only just worked out what they are recently. You can set little shortcuts up on that bar, for example view squad, transfers, finances, training etc.

Just takes you to that quicker, rather than clicking the little drop down bar.

If you right click under the calendar, you can check what icons you want I think.

Cheers mate (tu)

+repped you, Asked on the SI forum a few times before and all cunts just ignored me.

No problem.

Just reached January, 7 points behind Dundee Utd who are in second. Should easily get 2nd place.

Beat Celtic 2-0 at Parkhead after winning at Ibrox earlier in the season. Lafferty with both the goals, and on a fantastic unbeaten run at the minute. Thinking of selling Edu in this window. Played about 7 games all season through injury, and Ness, Bedoya and Davis are occupying the two midfield spots anyway. Should be able to get £2million for him.

EDIT- Ness out for 3 months...

1 point behind Celtic, who are first, in my season and just started November. Aluko, Jig and Ness all out with broken legs, Edu out for 3 months and Lafferty and Healy always injured every few weeks.

Hopefully get some money to spend in January!

How's Lafferty, Healy and Little been for everybody?

First time I've actually given them a decent chance, wish I done it sooner.

They all finished the season on double figures, Healy rarely got a game aswell.

Lafferty - 24 in 29

Healy - 13 in 15

Little - 14 in 27

Although even when playing out on the wing Naisy out scored them. 29 goals and 16 assists in 47 games.

Signed Jamie Murphy, for the first time, in winter and he was a goal machine scoring 15 in 20.

Unbelievable! After going top of the league at the weekend I head to the San Siro in 2nd place. Lee Wallace gets injured so Papac comes on, he then gets injured to Kerkar comes on. 0-0 at half time. Yepes scores in the 47th min, Bartley goes close with a few headers and then scores one, Naisy scores a peach 4 mins later and then another 5 minutes later!

Held out for 3-1 win. :D

Might start a new game in the next few weeks, will go for Rangers this time I think.

I started my current game when I got the game (Downloaded) a good few months ago and I started up as Annan, got them up to the 1st division in 3 seasons before getting the sack because I finished 4th in my first crack at the 1st division! I was raging, especially since they were useless when I took over…got offered the Partick job but don’t think I can be bothered taking that job especially since they are in the 2nd division now.

Anyone know how to take Rangers out of administration I untick the box & everything but don't seem to get anywhere. The team seems to be out of administration when the game starts but the 10 points are still deducted.

Help would be appreciated (tu)

Anyone know how to take Rangers out of administration I untick the box & everything but don't seem to get anywhere. The team seems to be out of administration when the game starts but the 10 points are still deducted.

Help would be appreciated (tu)

Pretty sure that there's an option about points deductions mate, or try the SPL bit. :)

Pretty sure that there's an option about points deductions mate, or try the SPL bit. :)

Had a look in the SPL bit and couldn't see anything nor in the Rangers section.

Any idea where I might find it?

Like I said I can get the club out of administration just can't get rid of the points deduction? (tu)

Decided to start a game with Athletic Bilbao.

It's a good challenge only being able to sign Basque players.

There is a good base for a good team, San Jose, Herrera, Martinez, Munian and Llorente.

I'm 7th after 12 games.

Do they actually block you from signing anyone else mate?

Do they actually block you from signing anyone else mate?

Yeah. You can sign players with Basque as their second nationalities too which helps.

There are a few good players I can sign. Arteta, Alonso, Griezmann, Forlan, Aduriz and Monreal are all eligible.

Got Aduriz coming in January.

Yeah. You can sign players with Basque as their second nationalities too which helps.

There are a few good players I can sign. Arteta, Alonso, Griezmann, Forlan, Aduriz and Monreal are all eligible.

Got Aduriz coming in January.

Sounds good and a different challenge, may give that a go too soon (tu)