Be honest.

BillyBoy11

I went to the G.A for 4 months and didn't bet on anything it helped me stay away from the machines but I enjoyed betting on football too much so stopped going. G.A want you to not to even bet the toss of a coin between your mates so you have to be 100 percent ready not too gamble at all,I was at the time but as a said love betting on the football so there was no point in carrying on going. The last straw for me with these machines was when a lost 800 quid in half an hour and went home and got another 800 and lost that 45 mins later fucking nightmare and had to sort myself out.

Thats the same as me mate. Always bet on the football and Im not ready to give that up. But a really need to stop playin them. Lost everypenny I could my hands on within 5days and Im only 22.

Dunno if I stopped playing them would a then blow that amount on daft coupons. Just need some advice on it. Trying to hide it from the mrs is a pain in the arse anaw! Well done for sorting yourself out mate (tu)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol:

GA is fucking hell, I've been on it quite a lot lately, couldn't stop betting though. I lasted 6 days then took Spurs to beat Everton and ain't stopped since. I told you about this on Twitter I think, So aye, I've got college at 9 but yet I can't bring myself to stop betting.

Like an above poster said I'm not prepared to give up completely I just really really need to limit what I bet, I'm only 18 so surely I can stop. But I've been a compulsive Gambler since age 16 and a Gambler since about 13/14. Stupid online accounts not ID'ing.

My mate in my team has been at the G.A for a while so a was talking to him about it. His mates still reguluarly bet a grand on 1 game etc...

He said he used to bet so much that bookies would approach him giving him 50quid free bets daily with no stipulation.

I think Id be happier betting on the football for a high amount coz more often than not Id be right. Its just they machines.

My mate in my team has been at the G.A for a while so a was talking to him about it. His mates still reguluarly bet a grand on 1 game etc...

He said he used to bet so much that bookies would approach him giving him 50quid free bets daily with no stipulation.

I think Id be happier betting on the football for a high amount coz more often than not Id be right. Its just they machines.

Do you play junior or amateur billy?

I love betting on the fitba, but only bet what I can afford. Only ever bet I've regretted was sticking a ton on Ronaldo to score against Barca before xmas there, was gassed at the time so never gave it another thought that I was a bit skint at the time. Painful lesson in the morning, hungover and not a bean till I gt paid the following week. Learned from that one.

I only start putting bets of £20+ if I've built up a decent kitty to play with.

At the turn of the year I bought a wee diary to keep track on exactly how much I've been spending etc, and so far I'm £100 up with £60 still left in one account to play with today, so going ok.

Only ever bet on the horses if I've got spare cash in my account that I'm not really fussed about whether I lose or not.

As for roulette and those machines... I reckon there a mugs game. Whenever I'm in the bookies with my cousin I watch him pump note after note into them, and I always tell him to go fuck the money on a coupon instead, at least then you have the advantage and not relying on a machine throwing up a random number, but each to their own.