Legends Game

JCDBigBear

Ive not bought mine yet, but i will. Im wantin to move seat next season, so i'll take this opertunity to sit where i want my seat next year, see how it feels. Its hard givin up a two seats after 25years, but the time has come :anguish:

LOADS of tickets still available for this!

Really hope it's a sell-out and an amazing atmosphere, think it could really help raise our spirits and also with all the talk of raising funds for the club well here's one easy opportunity already! Not all of it will go to the club of course but hell you get to see the likes of Gazza and Laudrup, Numan, Albertz, Mols, Coisty & Hately, Big Amo and Goram in action again, led out by King Richard and of course Walter Smith back in the dugout.

And will even be good to see some of the Milan legends like Rijkaard, Maldini, Boban and Baresi - should be entertaining enough!

I'd pay £50 for a ticket for this nae danger let alone only £12!

Really can't wait, not a lot to look forward to at this time and this is just the thing to take the mind off things, bring back some great memories and enjoy a good night of football :)

Maybe even see if a few of them would come back and play for free - bet Laudrup could still tear the league up! :P

LOADS of tickets still available for this!

Really hope it's a sell-out and an amazing atmosphere, think it could really help raise our spirits and also with all the talk of raising funds for the club well here's one easy opportunity already! Not all of it will go to the club of course but hell you get to see the likes of Gazza and Laudrup, Numan, Albertz, Mols, Coisty & Hately, Big Amo and Goram in action again, led out by King Richard and of course Walter Smith back in the dugout.

And will even be good to see some of the Milan legends like Rijkaard, Maldini, Boban and Baresi - should be entertaining enough!

I'd pay £50 for a ticket for this nae danger let alone only £12!

Really can't wait, not a lot to look forward to at this time and this is just the thing to take the mind off things, bring back some great memories and enjoy a good night of football :)

Maybe even see if a few of them would come back and play for free - bet Laudrup could still tear the league up! :P

After watching mild at the masters he'd be class as an impact sub ! Still amazing !

Website is a fucking joke

Tried to login and buy my tickets = won't let me login

I tried to register myself again = won't let me as I already have registered

Try the " forgot password " tab to retrieve my password = says I need to login

How the fuck can I login if it's not taking my password and when I try to retrieve it , it says my email isn't registered but if I register... it says I have already

Fuck that

Too much hassle

That's one less ticket they won't be selling

Fucking farce

I'm suprised by how little tickets have been sold for this game. £12 to see legends of our club and also superstars from yesteryear like Maldini and Baresi. Should have been a sell out occasion. I bought my tickets on Tue and managed to get row A of the Main Stand, had my choice if cracking seats. Hopefully more interest will be drummed up nearer the time

I'm suprised by how little tickets have been sold for this game. £12 to see legends of our club and also superstars from yesteryear like Maldini and Baresi. Should have been a sell out occasion. I bought my tickets on Tue and managed to get row A of the Main Stand, had my choice if cracking seats. Hopefully more interest will be drummed up nearer the time

To be fair, if you bought yours on Tuesday, they had only been on sale 24 hours.

If there is pay on the gate, then this will easily get 30,000

Got 6 tickets earlier

Fucking joke they charge you £1.95 per ticket

Who gets that ?

Anyway, looking forward to it , hope it sells close to capacity

For £12 ( well£13.95) I don't think you can beat that to see laudrup and gazza pull on the blue shirt again

I thought this would be bursting with people taking their kids etc who never witnessed the great men

Anyone know the actual line-up so far ?

Do Milan have a segregated area ?

Baresi will be gutted to see that hardly any fans are bothering to go to the game

AC Milan legend Franco Baresi said: "I am extremely pleased to announce that I will captain the AC Milan Glorie team against Rangers Legends at Ibrox.

"I know our squad is excited and looking forward to visiting Scotland and playing in front of the Rangers supporters.

"Rangers fans are known to be very knowledgeable and passionate about their football and we are expecting a capacity crowd on the night with a fantastic atmosphere.

"The Rangers Legends team is full of great players and the Milan Glorie team will include a selection of our best known players so we are all expecting a competitive match.

"At the same time we will be raising funds for two very good causes in the Rangers Charity Foundation and our own AC Milan Charity Foundation.

Also every ticket sold Is going to 3 great causes

I know, it's sad really. You can't get into a first division game for £12, yet on this game you are seeing bona fide legends and helping charity foundations and the club

Website is a fucking joke

Tried to login and buy my tickets = won't let me login

I tried to register myself again = won't let me as I already have registered

Try the " forgot password " tab to retrieve my password = says I need to login

How the fuck can I login if it's not taking my password and when I try to retrieve it , it says my email isn't registered but if I register... it says I have already

Fuck that

Too much hassle

That's one less ticket they won't be selling

Fucking farce

Deja-vu reading that the exact same thing happened to me when was buying my Hearts ticket the other week,I couldnt log in even though password was right so tried to reset and either got a message saying password reset ok but never got an email so tried re-registering but then says your already on the system try reseting your password I ended up phoning up and guy on phone had to reset it for me and he said others were having same problem but no explanation as to why as I always logged in no probs before. (tu)

I've bought 3, me my dad and my son are going to be there. Can't wait. I really hope Laudrup is playing. Saw him once, maybe Twice but was far to young to remember. I will never forget this time :praise:

Last I heard he was confirmed and Gazza too :praise: :praise: :praise: to them both (tu)