Legends Game

JCDBigBear

Not nearly enough. I am really brassed off with our support. This is an opportunity to give a bit to charity and to the Gers in our time of greatest need. You also get to see absolute legends playing.

It's a suprise how little interest there is for this game. Seeing Gazza, Laudrup, Albertz and GVB in midfield is just :drool: the price of the ticket is great value, you can't get into a first division game for that price. Throw in the causes the money is going to and it's disapointing the apathy towards the game. Would be suprised if 10,000 have been sold yet :(

You get guys buying scarves for £10

FFS , fuck them and pay an extra £2 to see a game of legends instead of looking like something from the beano

I know it's hard for the season ticket holders who have forked out enough cash

It's the hangers on who go to the cup finals and head to ibrox after winning a league that pisses me off

They could and should be helping

I'm sure there will be a huge support at this game - in-fact I'd be disappointed if it wasn't a capacity crowd. With none of the income going to any other SPL scum you would think that everybody would be right up for this.

I can't think of a better way to spend a Friday night - surrounded by 50,000 Bears! Feel free to bring your girlfriends to this one too...

I'll be there - and the burd as well! :uk::21:

We need to keep beating the drum about the Legends game. £12 a ticket for adults and £8 and £6 for concessions and kids. The fans need to do their bit. We need to pass the word. Why should any outside party come to our aid if we can't help ourselves. Same goes for the Fans Fighting Fund. £110k so far which is not a great deal for the size of support we have.

Just bought 5 and to be honest there were so few sold that I was able to pick seats pretty much anywhere I fancied really and that was 5 together. I am embarrassed by the support for this one to be honest. Are we being hindered as well by the fact that the Club can't afford decent advertising?

Just bought 5 and to be honest there were so few sold that I was able to pick seats pretty much anywhere I fancied really and that was 5 together. I am embarrassed by the support for this one to be honest. Are we being hindered as well by the fact that the Club can't afford decent advertising?

That is my point about we fans putting the word about. To be honest, every fan should know about the game by now.

I think the advertising of it has been alright. Have seen it on the official site, the programme, the magazine before it went on a hiatus, the papers. Just pissed off that so called fans can't pay a measly £12 to see the calibre of players on display as well as helping the club. Sad really

TBO & UB still in bf1 for this ?, bought tickets for bf1 and it doesnt look if any of them are going to be there :lol:

that was my thinking nt sure if there in there for this game tho :(

I think the advertising of it has been alright. Have seen it on the official site, the programme, the magazine before it went on a hiatus, the papers. Just pissed off that so called fans can't pay a measly £12 to see the calibre of players on display as well as helping the club. Sad really

Usually get radio ads for these games but I suppose there is time yet. A victory at the weekend would really put the punters in the mood for a sing song at the Legends game I think, and we would then see the sales rocket IMO.

Usually get radio ads for these games but I suppose there is time yet. A victory at the weekend would really put the punters in the mood for a sing song at the Legends game I think, and we would then see the sales rocket IMO.

Advertising costs money.