How Do Chelsea Overcome Barcelona?

Explain to me how Chelsea were an embarrassment?

playing 9 men behind the ball thats why and just flying into tackles, Chelsea are my second team but Rangers got abused for playin that sort of way through the UEFA Cup but Chelsea do it against the best team in the world they are amazing. explain how it was a great performance that correspondes (sp?) to how they play in the EPL

playing 9 men behind the ball thats why and just flying into tackles, Chelsea are my second team but Rangers got abused for playin that sort of way through the UEFA Cup but Chelsea do it against the best team in the world they are amazing. explain how it was a great performance that correspondes (sp?) to how they play in the EPL

Chelsea want to win the tie..they can not and would not be able to do that by playing football against Barcelona.

How is it embarrassing playing that kind of football? It's only embarrassing if you’re a supporter of the other team or dislike the winning team. Football is just about defending as much as it is about attacking.

People doing a massive dis-service to the Chelsea performance by saying that Barca weren't trying or had an off day. They looked worse than usual because they were up against tougher opposition than usual.

Todays football is about making money and playing entertaining football , not playing boring negative football , fans will find other ways to spend their cash than watch boring football .

Also the main reason nobody watches the Italian football now ........

People doing a massive dis-service to the Chelsea performance by saying that Barca weren't trying or had an off day. They looked worse than usual because they were up against tougher opposition than usual.

Lets see how tough they are next week . They were a joke last night and anyone who loves football knows it .........

Todays football is about making money and playing entertaining football , not playing boring negative football , fans will find other ways to spend their cash than watch boring football .

Football is about wining matches. And your comment about Italian football shows how long it's been since you've watched it as it has one of the biggest goal to game ratios in Europe.

Chelsea want to win the tie..they can not and would not be able to do that by playing football against Barcelona.

How is it embarrassing playing that kind of football? It's only embarrassing if you’re a supporter of the other team or dislike the winning team. Football is just about defending as much as it is about attacking.

Well if you read my comment Chelsea are my second team. I don't even like Barcelona but I admire a team trying to get through playing the passig game which i saw last night by 1 team and another team hoofing it to Drogba(the diver.) What I am sayin is Chelsea are amazing because they played anti-football but its embarrassing for Rangers as they got hounded because we played like that against Man Utd and Barcelona and the UEFA Run so what's the difference? Do EPL teams get away with it because "it's the best league in the world"?

Football is about wining matches. And your comment about Italian football shows how long it's been since you've watched it as it has one of the biggest goal to game ratios in Europe.

You have some neck coming on here after that last Messi comment .

Italian football is pish and has been for years and thats why they lost a lot of countries viewing rights , their football is dull and boring .

Indeed and Chelsea made a good whack last night from the win bonus in the CL semi final.

What would you rather for your club..

Playing entertaining flowing football and losing a European semi final

or

Playing tactical football while being efficent on the counter and having the chance of being in a final?

Rangers fans were happy enough with this aproach in 2008 were we not?

Well if you read my comment Chelsea are my second team. I don't even like Barcelona but I admire a team trying to get through playing the passig game which i saw last night by 1 team and another team hoofing it to Drogba(the diver.) What I am sayin is Chelsea are amazing because they played anti-football but its embarrassing for Rangers as they got hounded because we played like that against Man Utd and Barcelona and the UEFA Run so what's the difference? Do EPL teams get away with it because "it's the best league in the world"?

I didn't say Rangers played anti football as there is no such thing.

You are talking about the English media.....

I don't give a fuck what other people say, if you have got a game plan and it works then you are the better team and deserve the plaudits as did Rangers and likewise as do Chelsea.

Indeed and Chelsea made a good whack last night from the win bonus in the CL semi final.

What would you rather for your club..

Playing entertaining flowing football and losing a European semi final

or

Playing tactical football while being efficent on the counter and having the chance of being in a final?

Rangers fans were happy enough with this aproach in 2008 were we not?

The run we had in 2008 was great but don't kid yourself that it was anywhere near good to watch , it was dire .

Like i said , if that how you like watching your football , fair enough ..........

God, normally I really like barcelona but sassaaa is making me embarassed to watch them.

I mean it sounds like a wee kid who's lost a video game "THATS NOT FAIR, THEY DIDNT PLAY THE WAY I WANTED TO, SO I COULD BEAT THEM, WAH WAH WAH, IM NOT PLAYING ANY MORE, ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!"

The run we had in 2008 was great but don't kid yourself that it was anywhere near good to watch , it was dire .

Like i said , if that how you like watching your football , fair enough ..........

I enjoyed it as did the thousands of bears next to me in the stands...if you want to watch nice football with loads of passing and no silverware go and watch Arsenal.

Football is about more than attacking and fluid passing..if you cant appreciate a tactical game that Chelsea gave us last night then you really don't have a great grasp of football.

You have some neck coming on here after that last Messi comment .

Italian football is pish and has been for years and thats why they lost a lot of countries viewing rights , their football is dull and boring .

Italian football is fucking fantastic, but you knowing nothing about football shouldn't come as a surprise (tu).

Barcelona lost last night because they weren't good enough, they were out thought and shown up for their lack of imagination and ideas. If 100 passes don't get the goal they try 100 more - there's no plan B and teams are starting to work that out.

I didn't say Rangers played anti football as there is no such thing.

You are talking about the English media.....

I don't give a fuck what other people say, if you have got a game plan and it works then you are the better team and deserve the plaudits as did Rangers and likewise as do Chelsea.

Didn't answer my question. Why did we get hounded for it from the likes of the media from Britain but everyone even on ths site even tho they hated Rangers playin the same way appluading the way Chelsea play? Am not going too far as saassa or however he spells it as he is a fanboy. I am just saying I lost respect for Chelsea playing like that.

I enjoyed it as did the thousands of bears next to me in the stands...if you want to watch nice football with loads of passing and no silverware go and watch Arsenal.

Football is about more than attacking and fluid passing..if you cant appreciate a tactical game that Chelsea gave us last night then you really don't have a great grasp of football.

I watch nice , passing football all the time with LOADS of silverware .......

Will agree to disagree.

Didn't answer my question. Why did we get hounded for it from the likes of the media from Britain but everyone even on ths site even tho they hated Rangers playin the same way appluading the way Chelsea play? Am not going too far as saassa or however he spells it as he is a fanboy. I am just saying I lost respect for Chelsea playing like that.

Needs must.

You can't go toe to toe with Barcelona with the team Chelsea had.

I don't even see the controversy, you're playing a team who dominate possession and are vulnerable to the counter attack so you sit back and try and exploit that. It's good tactics - you wouldn't play a high line against a quick strike force, would you?

Messi was ficking anonymous tonight.

Any time he got the ball he done fuck all with it.

He'd never make in any other league, or with any other team, IMO.

That is from the genius called Compton ...........

and you say i know nothing about football !

Give it up , your a complete tosser ............

Because the media don't give a fuck about Rangers especially in England and are offended when we show their teams up like we did with United.

You lost respect for Chelsea?

I find that absurd if they are your second team as you say, considering the way results were going with AVB and his attaking style which saw teams steam roll Chelsea...were you happy with that?

doh