Bob 'The Rebel' Marley getting played at Ibrox

Yes I know the song goes well with the situation we are in, but it is a embarrassment this is played/sung at Ibrox considering the background of the singer/song writer.

Bob "The Rebel" Marley was a huge Celtic fan who could even recite the 1967 Lisbon Lions team in full.

"Celtic has always been my team. And now it is my son Rohan’s team. He’s only six but he loves Celtic. I can’t tell you how much I envy you having played at Celtic Park.” - Bob Marley

What next? Rod Stewart on at half time for a sing song of maggie may?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know the song goes well with the situation we are in, but it is a embarrassment this is played/sung at Ibrox considering the background of the singer/song writer.

Bob "The Rebel" Marley was a huge Celtic fan who could even recite the 1967 Lisbon Lions team in full.

"Celtic has always been my team. And now it is my son Rohan’s team. He’s only six but he loves Celtic. I can’t tell you how much I envy you having played at Celtic Park.” - Bob Marley

pure timmy propaganda

This is the kind of shit that gives Scottish Football and our club a bad name. So what if somebody's a Celtic fan? I don't hate somebody for being a Celtic fan. I hate somebody for being an absolute cunt and usually those two things go hand in hand.

There's plenty of Rangers fans out there who are absolute dickheads, such as the people who won't listen to a song because the singer said he was a Celtic fan...

Don't worry about a thing, ' Cause every little thing gonna be all right.

Suppose it depends how far you want to let football rule your life. I like Bob Marley's music, similarly I think Kevin Bridges is a brilliant comedian.

av never liked marleys music..always thought it was pish tbh... kevin bridges on the otherhand is funny as fuck..somtimes see him in scotstoun leisure centre, obs tryinin to lose weight lol

i dont think marley should be played at ibrox but i dont let football rule my taste ....insaying that i fukin detest bono haha :uk:

Boycotting Ibrox until this disgusting piece of Celtic propaganda is removed from the place.