***The Official Falkirk v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Stop betting us away then :lol:

The games you put -* on we've had tough away games. At home, 4-0 v Falkirk and 5-1 v East Stirlingshire.

i had us -4 vs East Stirlignshire, so i wasnt best pleased with that result. It should have been about 11. I was actually contemplating putting about £60 on us -5 but couldnt find a booky offering as much as -5. East Stirling are the worst 'professional' team in scotland, at home we should be pumping them by about 12 in all honesty.

just about managed to watch this, thanks to a couple of gents who posted a link, all a bit half arsed though.

FFS, we are the biggest club in the world, surely to fuck someone can show our matches live?

I mean come on this is Rangers, we have millions of fans all over the world who would gladly tune in.

Surely a stream could be set up, an official one, even with a token payment to cover costs, how oh earth are Rangers pubs showing these games.

Actually i know the owners of Annie millers in glasgow, i may need to ask them if they have been showing stuff, and if so how.

it was absolutely brutal we had 1 shot on target the whole night(The goal)one of the worst games ive seen for years falkirk

had 1 if i remember

just want to make sure - were you wearing your glasses? this will let me know how seriously i take the bit in bold.

were you there ? I watched it about three times and only had one camera but it didnt show any empty seats that I can see.

Yes I was there. there was a small cluster of empty seats (edit: about 100 - 120 seats) behind the goal at the Rangers end (north Stand) (but as mentioned elsewhere, there were hundreds of Gers outside with no tickets, so the seats weren't empty through lack of interest.)

The Falkirk end (South Stand) didn't look as busy as the Rangers end, and from what I could see looking along the main stand, it was virtually full (all Rangers).

Yes I was there. there was a small cluster of empty seats (edit: about 100 - 120 seats) behind the goal at the Rangers end (north Stand) (but as mentioned elsewhere, there were hundreds of Gers outside with no tickets, so the seats weren't empty through lack of interest.)

The Falkirk end (South Stand) didn't look as busy as the Rangers end, and from what I could see looking along the main stand, it was virtually full (all Rangers).

How painful was it to watch live ? To me it looked like two teams unsuccessfully trying to have a passing game. Didnt seem like too much

long ball. The passing looked brutal(more for us) although both teams seemed pretty adept at the back pass.

How painful was it to watch live ? To me it looked like two teams unsuccessfully trying to have a passing game. Didnt seem like too much

long ball. The passing looked brutal(more for us) although both teams seemed pretty adept at the back pass.

Yes it was quite brutal. But having now watched it again on RTV, it wasn't as bad as I first thought. It still wasn't pretty, but we looked to be more in command than it felt at the time. We should also remember that this is the toughest team we've faced so far, and no matter what anyone says on here, we don't (yet) have a team that could win the SPL, and probably not SFL1 either. But I'm not worried - that will all come in time. I.m sure we'll give a more convincing display against them at Ibrox.