The Official ***RangersMedia Sponsors' HALL OF FAME ***

govanblue

Know what GB

I have been thinking like you

All these posters on RM have opinions but cant fecking give up a tenner

No, I haven't been thinking like that at all.

Nearly 100 members have signed up, and we've raised almost £1500, when our target was originally £500. We've had members donating tickets to each other, buying programmes to raise more money, buying presents for kids in hospital, and much more besides.

I've personally been quite amazed at the generosity of our core membership, and how successful it's been - so if one or two don't want to get involved for whatever reason, I have no problem with that - and they're still entitled to their opinions.

I don't know how other forum sites work, but I'd be surprised if many have responded as well as ours has - or have even bothered to try.

And I'll wager that next season will be even more successful !!

GB when are we thinking of starting to collect money for next seasons sponsorship?

Probably about May. The plan is to do things differently, and a few final cogs need to fall into place before it can begin.

Bear in mind that all the remaining money from this season (currently about £750) will be carried over as an opening balance on next season's fund. We've already almost got enough to pay for next season's match programme sponsorship (tu)

Probably about May. The plan is to do things differently, and a few final cogs need to fall into place before it can begin.

Bear in mind that all the remaining money from this season (currently about £750) will be carried over as an opening balance on next season's fund. We've already almost got enough to pay for next season's match programme sponsorship (tu)

Fantastic news (tu)

Hi GB, whats the info on Match Programme Sponsorship, what do we get for our dosh?

Cheers, JTS

Hi GB, whats the info on Match Programme Sponsorship, what do we get for our dosh?

Cheers, JTS

Being a kit sponsor, you will benefit from:

• A signed and framed home shirt, worn by your player during the season
  • A signed away shirt
  • Personalised letter from your player thanking you for his sponsorship
  • Commemorative photograph taken when your player presents you with the framed shirt
  • Your company logo and/or personalised message displayed in every match programme
  • Your company name displayed in the Dressing Room (Auchenhowie Training Park)
  • Your company name and/or personalised message on the LED board (when player is announced onto pitch)

So there you go - that's what you got for your money :thumbup:

Well ladies and gentlemen,

we finally got there...

:21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

A big Welcome to Sponsors' Fund Member # 100 - Bilko89 :thumbup:

:21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

Welcome Bilko.. You have just proven you are not from the mhanky mob