funding the club

corbyloyal84

now i know this has been talked about time and time again but surely a viable source of funding could be created by us the fans paying into an account set up by someone independant from the board as i know alot of people would want nothing to do with it if it wasnt. yes i know people pay hundreds if not thousands to support our club as it is every year but even paying £5 a week into this it would soon add up if hearts can fucking do it im sure we can

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i know this has been talked about time and time again but surely a viable source of funding could be created by us the fans paying into an account set up by someone independant from the board as i know alot of people would want nothing to do with it if it wasnt. yes i know people pay hundreds if not thousands to support our club as it is every year but even paying £5 a week into this it would soon add up if hearts can fucking do it im sure we can

Can you name one person not affiliated with the board, who enough of our support would trust enough to give them money?

The Only one I would Trust with this at the Club would be Sandy Jardine.

Unfortunatly he wouldn't be in a position to oblige us.

No One else comes close.

Until GW came onto the scene, the only person at Rangers I never had any reservations about was this man.

The fact that he showed how much he cared about us, even in his time of need, showed just how great he is.

I know that's the only thing that's holding us back, but seeing as it forms the main premise of your argument, it kinda weakens the whole idea.

im not gonna pretend i would even have a clue about setting something like this up but there must be a way plenty of other clubs can manage to do it and they have no where near the fanbase we have

im not gonna pretend i would even have a clue about setting something like this up but there must be a way plenty of other clubs can manage to do it and they have no where near the fanbase we have

No, that is true

But I doubt they have the fracticious support that we do either

This might not be popular but is it not the job of the board to seek funding to allow the club to fufill it potential, these guys need to go out and drum up funds.

yes it is but they dont seem to be up to it. at least with something like this we could have a bit of money behind us when we get back to the top

With the turnover we generate we shouldn't need anymore money from the supporters.

I think this is still possible without including ST holders though, they are no longer enough, say 50,000 fans paying £15 per month receiving match day programs, RTV, raffles of signed merchandise, match day tickets, training days etc.

That's £750k per month potentially from non ST holders, ex pats etc.

Has to be worth a look IMO

I think this is still possible without including ST holders though, they are no longer enough, say 50,000 fans paying £15 per month receiving match day programs, RTV, raffles of signed merchandise, match day tickets, training days etc.

That's £750k per month potentially from non ST holders, ex pats etc.

Has to be worth a look IMO

exactly, there must be thousands of bears out there for wotever reason are unable to buy a ST but would be willing to give what ever they could each month to help the club

exactly, there must be thousands of bears out there for wotever reason are unable to buy a ST but would be willing to give what ever they could each month to help the club

You may get 1000 you may get 100,000 never know till you try. We need to monetise our ex pat support.

ST holders could be added to scheme for £5 per month, lots of possibilities.

this is what Jam Tarts have done

we need to do the same

We THE PEOPLE need to own the club