king statement

bawsburst

Ask yourself this

Why doesn't he?

I honestly have no idea, I'm sure if any of us had the means we'd do it in a heartbeat. He claims to be one of us, so it would make sense for him to shell out £x for the club. If things are as bad as he claims, why isn't he doing anything to put it right. Lack of funding, as you pointed out, appears to be the only logical answer to that.

I honestly have no idea, I'm sure if any of us had the means we'd do it in a heartbeat. He claims to be one of us, so it would make sense for him to shell out £x for the club. If things are as bad as he claims, why isn't he doing anything to put it right. Lack of funding, as you pointed out, appears to be the only logical answer to that.

Mid July would be the best time for king in terms of share price to fund a takeover when shares would cost him 40 odd pence each. After he would have to wait until january next year to get same price assuming that the share price doesn't rise about 45p between now and July this year which is very doubtful

He has had ample opportunity to buy the club on numerous occasions

He could have started hoovering up shares ages ago - others have done it

Ask yourself why he hasn't

I suspect he is not cash rich but there may be other reasons

Can you not read or hear his words? He does not wish to spend his money making fat cats fatter.

Easdales have bought shares for position - money going to the seller - King wants money to be in the club's bank account and needs no position.

because laxey,and easdales r squeezing everyone else out.they dont want king because king would get in the way of this so called board, making money and trying to steal fucking land that dosent belong to them.

Amen to that

Easdales are way out their depth and laxey wankers just want to screw us

Get them to fuck out my club

Can you not read or hear his words? He does not wish to spend his money making fat cats fatter.

Easdales have bought shares for position - money going to the seller - King wants money to be in the club's bank account and needs no position.

if he cant or wont buy out these "fatcats" then they will go nowhere. surely you see this?

Mccoll is a plastic whistle fan with no interest in putting money into Rangers. Please stop making things up sbout 'real Rangers men' who stood by and watched the club nearly die.

you dont have a clue. Werent chic green and his buddies given pefered bidding status on the club or mccoll despite he offered more money for the club after we were fucked over the first time.

It would cost DK at least £30 million to effect a successful takeover. Would you not prefer him to give all that money to the club in a new share issue?

because laxey,and easdales r squeezing everyone else out.they dont want king because king would get in the way of this so called board, making money and trying to steal fucking land that dosent belong to them.

Very insightful and helpful addition to the debate.

Have you forgotten to take your pills tonight?

if he cant or wont buy out these "fatcats" then they will go nowhere. surely you see this?

This is the frustrating thing, king himself must know that we is going to have to give some of these wankers money, he is just trying to minimise that amount.

Heap pressure on current board and get fans to support his campaign until spivs want out and will take what the can and go

He does not need to buy them out - he wants the shares diluted to another offering. Once that happens, he will buy and all monies go to RANGERS.

you dont have a clue. Werent chic green and his buddies given pefered bidding status on the club or mccoll despite he offered more money for the club after we were fucked over the first time.

Not true they came in too late and had plenty of chance to put in an offer prior to CG putting up the money for preferred bidder status. Chec McColls recent involvement. You really shouldn't rewrite history.

He does not need to buy them out - he wants the shares diluted to another offering. Once that happens, he will buy and all monies go to RANGERS.

the other investors will get a chance to protect their shareholding and avoid dilution of their percentages.

IF and only if they refuse will dave king get a chance to dilute the shareholdings of these guys.

they need completely bought out or they will go nowhere.

why does the club have to pay it back so quickly,that is my concern.why cant they wait a bit longer.most of this money is going to be paid back with season ticket money.

Remember Sommers saying at the AGM he prefers long term debt cause it means lower fees!!!

Didnt last long, did it!

the other investors will get a chance to protect their shareholding and avoid dilution of their percentages.

IF and only if they refuse will dave king get a chance to dilute the shareholdings of these guys.

they need completely bought out or they will go nowhere.

It's easier to do it from the inside (tu)

Can you not understand the very basic premiss of how you get control of a Company?

Whether King likes the idea or not, it is a fact that to have a say in how a company carries out its business you at least needs to own some shares ffs.

This is a man who does not have one share in Rangers but is happy to call for fans to not pay Rangers for their season ticket.

He even imagines some hairbrained scheme where we pay a trust to hold the money.

What Trust would this be. I hope its not the one that is currently embroiled in criminal accusations of its board members.

Very insightful and helpful addition to the debate.

Have you forgotten to take your pills tonight?

they want their money back as quick as possible, why, it will have to be paid back with season ticket money.if they r going to be in it long term, and they r there for the good of the club, why pay it back so quickly.