Picking a strike force is really hard this year

Aguero - hasn't had a pre season and is injury prone

Costa - injury prone

Rooney - not sure if he's the player he was

Benteke - question marks over his ability to fit their style

Kane - one season wonder at the moment

Lukaku - Everton's fixtures are really bad

Pelle/Rodriquez - could easily rotate

24 hours to go and I still haven't settled on a final squad :anguish: is anybody else struggling?

Picking a strike force is really hard this year

Aguero - hasn't had a pre season and is injury prone

Costa - injury prone

Rooney - not sure if he's the player he was

Benteke - question marks over his ability to fit their style

Kane - one season wonder at the moment

Lukaku - Everton's fixtures are really bad

Pelle/Rodriquez - could easily rotate

24 hours to go and I still haven't settled on a final squad :anguish: is anybody else struggling?

I've went for Sterling 9.0, midfielder but likely to play up front in Aguero's absence

Rooney--Lukaku--Vardy are my other 3 this week

I've went for Sterling 9.0, midfielder but likely to play up front in Aguero's absence

Rooney--Lukaku--Vardy are my other 3 this week

I've gone with Rooney-Pelle-Wilson.

I couldn't decide between Wilson, Defoe, Deeney & Jerome but Bournemouth's fixtures are better than Watfords early on and although he was excellent last year, Jerome hasn't been up to much before. I feel that even at 5.5 Wilson is a huge gamble. He could be an Austin or Ings but he could be also be a Nugent but I'm taking a chance :D

I'm actually relatively happy with my squad as a starting point and I've got 2.0 in the bank too so I think I'm going to stop logging in now, just go with it and see how it plays out.

You'll be able to use 'Chips' this year;

Chips

This season Fantasy Premier League allows you to use three new chips throughout the season to potentially enhance your team's performance. Only one chip can be played in a single Gameweek and a chip cannot be played at the same time as a Wildcard.

• ALL OUT ATTACK allows you to play a 2-5-3 formation in the next Gameweek.
  • BENCH BOOST includes points scored from your bench in your total score for the forthcoming Gameweek.
  • TRIPLE CAPTAIN enables your team's captain to earn triple the amount of points in the next Gameweek instead of double.

So you can use one per week or is it a one off?

Bellerin didn't even make the squad mate. Strange one I thought he'd be first choice

Yeah it's a bit strange that he's not in the squad at all. I've got Layun on my bench though so it works out pretty well for me.

Yeah it's a bit strange that he's not in the squad at all. I've got Layun on my bench though so it works out pretty well for me.

Thigh problem commentator said. Aye you've knocked that off :lol:

Do you still get auto subs?

I've got the two Palace keepers for just now with a plan to transfer one out for my real first choice (possibly Butland) once Speroni is fit and back in their team.

Hennessey played most of pre season so I started with him and McCarthy started the game yesterday :lol:

Let down by a lot of big players this weekend but still managed 38 points which is well above the average for the week so I'm happy enough with that.

How long is it until players values start changing? Already looking at a couple of transfers but I want to save them for next week so I have two free transfers and don't have to eat into points.

Let down by a lot of big players this weekend but still managed 38 points which is well above the average for the week so I'm happy enough with that.

How long is it until players values start changing? Already looking at a couple of transfers but I want to save them for next week so I have two free transfers and don't have to eat into points.

Your transfers don't carry over. Use them or lose them.